To the kisii community and kenya at large ....

Upuss. Now we are sabato? Jinga hii, kunywa soya na matoke polepole na utombe malaya. Nugu. Stop abusing muslims, pentecostals, protestants and catholics.

1 Like

Wharever, he just did his job. Machungu pelekea bibi yako, ama hata mama yako.

1 Like

Mama yako ako tiyari?ataniweza?ametahiri?

I thought he has given the CJ his respect but disagreed with his decision. Mbona watu hufikiria na nyuma hivi. You cannot agree with everyoneā€¦and if you cannot accept that, then you are a bigotā€¦a big one!

6 Likes

So matiangi is not a kisii juu babuon hushinda amemuingilia and I have never seen you post this shiet again

5 Likes

There are jubilee MPs in kisii county and for your information Jubilee got 27% and 29% in Kisii and Nyamira respectively in 2013, the numbers that were annulled showed good improvement but nothing outlandish.

2 Likes

Bring it on, kama ulitahiri mbona umekua ukinyesha tangu Friday?

1 Like

Niceā€¦insultsā€¦they are here already

Nilianza kunyesha 8/8 na nitanyesha mpaka Babuon arudi bondo ama mpaka tutakapo mtafutia nafasi kwa nyumba ya wazee.

2 Likes

Wacha ujinga @coldpilsner lalisha kende. Aka @Mukite Wanameme

The tables have turned and you canā€™t handle it, stick it together man. Your stupid president is doing even worse, mkuki kwa ngurwe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADe08G73ZyQ

4 Likes

Some kisii are more equal than others I guess

2 Likes

I dont have a personal president but i need not remind you that one Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is still the president of the republic of Kenya.What is the official position of that patented sore loser?

1 Like

Nacheki shindano ni chungu sana mafeelings are everywhere

4 Likes

Raila is not going to be president with a minority in the parliament- both upper and lower houses. Tomorrow our lawyers led by senior counsel Orengo will open files on 54 algorithm legislators and governors. This is going to be the greatest pro-bono litigation of our time.

#MoreCoffeePuliiz!

You get where we are headed?

4 Likes

Eeeish !!! Wazae tulieni !!!
Mbona mutusiane juu watu hawana haja nanyi ??
Chieth !!

If you canā€™t handle the heat, get our of the kitchen, and loose that handle and avatar. You are a wimp.

If that is within his jurisprudence to do so let him bring the the cases today not tomorrow,we said this is going to be a bare knuckle fight so dont expect mercy of to be handled with velvet gloves.

Hahaha mourathe is ready to fight and insult his fellow kenyans for the sake of babuon!

I know you are capable of better insultsā€¦zirushe bana