To the kisii community and kenya at large ....

Today is Sunday you fool. We know your game plan already, we just want to keep you busy fighting shadows.

Uhuru is our president. Period. Matoke kuleni hukoooo

Nugu wewe. Nguruwe. Rudi ziwani

Kuna mtu amekucall since morning? That seems to borther you. Kuna mtu amesema bear knuckles, my cloves are off now. No holds barred.

To quote my friend @aviator"some people are slow",and am afraid you fall in that category.Who said courts can only work Monday-Friday?or 8am-5pm?

Hueleweki…anyway am just here for the insults

I am slow but you are slower than me, there is no urgency in that matter. We go to court when we want.

That is why is said you should even go today if you so please?didn’t you file your petition some minutes to midnight?the affirmed hours of prostitutes, night runners and common thieves.

Nope, hii we want to take our time, we are going tomorrow. Prepare our case properly and drop the hot potato. Are you ready? Better be coz it is down hill from here.

We have heard the same rhetoric since 2007,so nothing has changed.Come up with something novel.

You promote sato, hahahaha. With all that frail. Man up man. Man up.

Isn’t this the same UK praising kisii for appointing the kisii leaders . Insulting judges is the lowest of the lowest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2hb66QDPl8

3 Likes

We know. Dont repeat IT PLEASE. SABATO.

Repeat what ? Remind me SV

1 Like

VE. Done. SABATO. SOYA

Kalale utombwe, we hold elections only after 5 years.

Labda ulete mama yako,lakini awe ametahiriwa.Na hayo kwa sasa mwanangu

So how is that related to what Iv been posting on this thread SV. Look look cut clothes according to your size. Don’t engage me in baseless speculations . Wank ulale.

1 Like

Dream wanking you premature ejaculator. I dont wank small pissed man. I got woman.

Ati our son Si Si tuko hapa na our son OTUOMA ako kwa baridi unatuambia bado mambo ya our son. Lazma tupigie iyo Kikuyu kura