Toxic Zionism

[ATTACH=full]365125[/ATTACH]

Exactly look at the west bank not part of Israel
now look at a map from the biblical times
Gaza has never been part of Israel which they now occupy
[ATTACH=full]365126[/ATTACH]

We are living in the age of great deceit, most of what is in the news is not true
question everything

Is that right? :smiley:

Have you questioned the Al Jazeera feeding you this apartheid propaganda nonsense???

What does Qatar want from all this? Why does Qatar hate Israel so much?

Because I can tell that you watch a lot of Al Jazeera.

You know Jews are not “gentlemen” like Trump. Umeona vile wamebomoa Al Jazeera and AP offices bila kusita sita sijui empty warnings on Twitter?

Obama and his friends would be best advised to tread wisely.

Boss the West bank was Jordanian territory from 1948 to 1967!

I never get my news from i don’t know “Al Jazeera” what the heck is that ?
i have never ever watched mainstream media , its 90% misleading

we are talking about biblical times

angalia hio map then tell me kwanini IDF wako Gaza saa hii ?

Buda hujaona hizi grapes zinauzwa all over the place some from Egypt yet they are the very same ones imported from Israel? Same produce same irrigation techniques. Israel uses water and seeds as soft power negotiation with her Arab neighbours. Desalination is now a necessity in MENA and the Israeli know how to desalinate sea water cheaply via reverse osmosis and use of cheap natural filtration unlike industrial filtration. The Arabs can’t help themselves but kubali shingo upande. 50% of Saudi Arabian water is desalinated and the needs will only go up.

Watu wakae kwao .

[ATTACH=full]365127[/ATTACH]

read this so that you can get enlightened, ujue hujui

Palestine has been around for thousands of years

From whom are the modern Palestinians descended? | GotQuestions.org

this is Zionist propaganda , if you believe this shiit you can will believe anything

does not answer the initial question lakini ujuwe israel has been in existence since 1948 , wa-rabu bado walikuwa before that , NB Israel is not the richest state in the middle east - you should know that

Eish boss have you read that article ama you are just trolling?

That article runs counter to everything you have stated.

It says that Palestinians have nothing to do with the Philistines of the Bible. It even says that Palestinians have no claim to Israel because they are foreigners!

The word Palestinian refers to the Philistines and those guys came from Greece and they were Europeans and not Arabs.

The Philistines were kicked out by Nebuchardnezzar of Babylon millenia ago

The current Palestinians are fake Philistines. They started using the word in 1967 like purple said.

You have been watching too much TV

the key question here is how long has Palestine been in existence , someone here said the term Palestine was coined in the 60s , but the article refutes that - forget about the philistines those we all know are modern day Ashkenazi

Jews have even fought the Romans while in Israel.

At what time in history were Jews never in Israel?

The Arabs appeared in Israel around 614 BC when the Persians conquered Jerusalem from the Jews :

Sasanian conquest of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

The name Palestine was coined by Roman Emperor Hadrian in 135 A.D.

Before that Israel was known as Judea Province :

Syria Palaestina - Wikipedia

After a series of wars between the Jews and the Romans the Romans finally pinned down the Jews and killed their rebellious leader Simon bar Kokhba .

Hadrian renamed Judea as Syria Palaestina to mock the Jews he had defeated. He knew that their worst enemy were the Philistines so he renamed the new territory Palaestina. The name had nothing to do with Arabs.

I think you’re wrong the Bible clearer states that Arabs are direct descendants of Ismael who was the older half brother of issac while Jews are descendants of Jacob through issac , means they have been cohabitating together since the word go