Toxic Zionism

This means that Palestine has been around for close to 2000 years- wonder how the current inhabitants of the congo basin would feel if bantus went back to reclaim their origin home land

Maybe.

Ishmael and his mother were sent away si ndio? They were banished to the desert.

What land were they given?

It has been clearly documented in Jewish doctrines - The Jews will only get their homeland back when the messiah returns- (Talmud (Ketubot 110b-111a). you can check it out for yourself
we all know the Jewish messiah has not yet returned - so what claim do they have for Israel as at now ?
none whatsoever
they should wait for their messiah to comeback so that they can clam back the land

that is the stand of the real Jews and only the real Jews

Ashkenazi Europeans masquerading as Jews established the Zionist movement to defraud the current occupants of the Land known as Palestine.

Revelation 3:9, KJV: “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

You do realise that deserts are a type of land - and do you also know that the middle East is desert country ?

Haha, that’s the old argument Zionism v. Judaism. The order is as follows. Homeland >>>> Temple >>> Messiah.

Old argument ??? so does it means there is some new argument ?

I never wrote the Jewish holy book, just quoted it

Deuteronomy 4:2
Verse Concepts
You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Source: 9 Bible verses about Adding To The Bible

Revelation 22:18-19
I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Proverbs 30:6
Verse Concepts
Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is tested;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

where did you get your order from?

What land was Ishmael given can you name it?

Had this with American Evangelical Christian’s - this is false doctrine -. Those churches are heavily funded by Zionist dollars to misrepresent the true teaching of the Bible

The desert land of the middle east

You still don’t understand that the Philistines were not Arabs nor descendants of Abraham.

I see tutashinda hapa all day.

You also don’t seem to gerrit that there are NO PEOPLE ON EARTH KNOWN AS PALESTINIANS.

This is a name that these Arabs adopted recently in the 1960s. A fake name to associate with the Philistines who were in fact ancient Greeks.

Then God spoke to Abraham on this issue: “Be not displeased because of the boy and because of your slave woman. Whatever Sarah says to you, do as she tells you, for through Isaac shall your offspring be named. And I will make a nation of the son of the slave woman also, because he is your offspring’” (Genesis 21:12-13). God’s promise to make another nation from Ishmael began to be fulfilled when Ishmael had twelve sons who presided over twelve tribes (Genesis 25:16).

Idiot. :smiley:

Na Israel inaingilia wapi if you can’t even name the land given to the descendants of Ishmael?

Israel/Judea was for the descendants of Isaac what of Ishmael?

Palestine (Hamas) should be vehemently chided by the international community for firing thousands of rockets to Israel targeting innocent civilians and precipitating a war.

Unignore tafadhali. Kuna jamaa hapo anaitwa @SonOfTheSoil labda humuoni.

Now kindly name this land given to the descendants of Ishmael because Judea or Israel belonged to the descendants of Isaac not Ishmael.

you just said in your previous post and i quote "The name Palestine was coined by Roman Emperor Hadrian in 135 A.D. "
then now you are saying there are no people calles the PALESTINIANS ?
which is which ?
PALESTINIANS who are Arabs are descendants of Abraham its clearly written in the bible

The Old Testament (and the Bible at large) is a hekaya / aetiological tale; disregard.

am no Muslim probably a Muslim can answer you better, but in the bible God clearly says he will make a great nation from Ishmael just like he will for Issac - great nations come with Land (common sense) , just because the name of the land is not mentioned in the bible, that does not mean it does not exist
may be iko kwa Quran

hizi zako ni petty arguments , stick to real issues

your opinion not mine

very ignorant comment