toyota hybrid

@wanakijiji naomba usaidizi priss cc @introvert

[ATTACH=full]110122[/ATTACH]

1. what are the benefits of hybrid cars?
  2. engine size ni 3300…haitanyonya gede kunyonya?
  3. been told about a good month and a bad month…hiyo ndio kumaanisha?

Following closely

If you keep track of what you spend on fuel, keep away from anything above 1500cc. As for the battery, when it finally calls it a day, you may have to organize a harambee to buy a replacement.

Btw let me ask…the rate at which kenyans are buying cars…sasa tuko KCM, KCL has been sold out in a record three months. Is this an indicator of a good economy? Whether ni loans ama cash?

Fuel efficiency of course will be alot better, you will get more kms/l than a none hybrid will give you, but this also depends on your driving patterns, e.g you can’t switch on the sports mode and still expect it to run from the batteries, you cant also decelerate and accelerate erratically and still hope to keep fuel consumption low

you will get best efficiency when coasting on the highway on cruise control because the ECU will try and give you the best torgue, even when not on cruise control and you give maintain an optimal speed/RPM ratio , your fuel efficiency will still be very good

Indication of improved roads network.

is the battery an intricate part of the hybrid system? juu hizi za kawaida ukiwasha gari ni ivo…labda usiku juu ya mataa etc na bado alternator ina charge the batt.

ya 2014 ni 2000cc but price tag sio ya hustler.

btw this days the battery is very critical part even in the none hybrids

if you try to jumpstart one of these newer models, the vehicle will go into safe mode and shut down, and it wont move/start unless its reset.

also if you develop a problem with the battery charging system, the vehicle will run down the battery even without the lights on within 2 or so hours and the vehicle will stall, engine will be on and running but the vehicle wont move

Hybrid means it has a special high-capacity battery that powers the vehicle at certain times in the drive cycle in conjunction with the internal combustion engine.The vehicle ceases to be a hybrid without the battery.

I know a personal friend who bought a Toyota camry hybrid . It’s good with petrol, very good mpaka utaipenda.

BUT ,I repeat BUT the day it will develop electrical problem , ochieng and otwoma will never fix it . You will have to take it to Toyota kenya. Huko ndio utalia kwa choo.

Battery yake ikifa you won’t cough less than 200k a brand new one . If you have to buy , buy brand new and dispose it off before the battery life is gone . I guess usually after 5-7 yrs.

If i was you ill get toyota corolla . You will never go wrong with that wheelbarrow .Thank me later

It looks awesome nonetheless! That is if you disregard the front grill.

The only good thing with a hybrid is fuel economy and bonga points among treehuggers

No idea but KRA duty is based on engine size, expect to pay more duty compare to vehicles of lower cc.

Good month means you get maximum depreciation at 70% hence less duty. eg, If you imported two vehicles of same model into the country (assume they arrived today at Mombasa Port) DOM July 2010 and DOM August 2010, DOM=Date of Manufacture/first registration. You will be charged more duty for the August one because it will be depreciated at 60%.

Meanwhile, why is inspection by JEVIC? Currently, it’s QISJ that has the inspection contract.

[ATTACH=full]110221[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]110222[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]110225[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]110226[/ATTACH]

Am sticking to Toyota Prius.

Essentially all the monies saved on fuel will later be used to purchase a new battery and crying in the toilet while at it.
Basically, operate a suspense account for this eventuality once you decide to buy the car.

1 liter for a Prius is equivalent of 24-40kms

You can also opt to kufungua bat bila ku reset ndo itupe memory