Toyota obsession

you can also check this page http://www.bucket-t.com/ they have good quality and cheap secondhand cars.

1 Like

Nothing beats the 70s to 90s Ford, GMC or Chevy in brute thorax.

2 Likes

passo si unapata na 500k.
mimi ningesema kama huna 1.6M nunua gari locally na utaipenda. isikuwe na major dent fresh or repaired. hakuna haja ya passo na vitz na wewe ni ndume

2 Likes

Stop discouraging people.If a man can only afford Toyota passo,Nissan march or Mazda demio.Let them buy it.It’s not a competition.

2 Likes

I would rather buy a premio (nyoka) with that cash than a new passo. Some cars portray a bad image for a man

2 Likes

nissan advan ikiwa wapi?

1 Like

I never knew that.But still i would rather have a new passo than a used car.The problem with second hand cars is that people will be confusing you with the previous owners and stop you on the road to greet you or ask for a lift and saying that the car has exchanged hands with many people.I don’t like that.

1 Like

That is the problem with buying your neighbors or colleagues car. You buy from a stranger in another town but use a great mechanic for inspection.

Eeerm si ukibuy I thought normally unaipiga body works na inakuwa yako sasa personalised… Ama?

It will be yours personally but there is that feeling when you look at the logbook and see the number of previous owners then you start feeling something.

There’s nothing manly about buying a certain car.
You buy a car for the purpose needed. If I’m a regular Nairobi driver I’ll get myself a passo and save on fuel and daily running costs. Belta is also on the low fuel consumption.
Why put your chest up to buy a car that drains your pocket fuel wise or spare wise ?

4 Likes

A Belta is okay. A Passo/vitz/demio, no thanks.

:eek::eek:

1 Like

tell them…umeongea kama wazee 100, personally i drive a runx and it has served me well for 5 years and still going strong despite it being a lady’s car

2 Likes

Watu wakubali hii ukweli

Mtu ananunua demio then goes to change tires, exhaust etc. to make it appear less feminine.
Kama ur pockets afford a demio, accept and drive it proudly. Na ujue lane yako in the highways

3 Likes

:D.Which lane would that be?

Left, ukiona lorry unapata ruhusa ya kufika middle lane

1 Like

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/demio-drivers.57982/

We as the mazda demio men owners associaion of kenya.Hatutishwi. Mazda demio it’s a nice car and very fast.I used to own one.