Toyota obsession

I can confirm that you are suffering from a big car image syndrome.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dsweeptings

A car is meant to get you from a to b. Fuck those who think you have to drive a big car. Thatā€™s primitive thinking

1 Like

True that but no always. Sometimes how the car achieves that movement from point A to B matters, otherwise we would still be driving steam powered cars. The more complicated the machine the better if you can afford it. Otherwise Mclarens, bugattis, Hammers, Mercs and beemers would have closed shop years ago.

3 Likes

UtaniImportia Honda Fit na mangapi buda.
Specify the cc options pliz

I drive Corolla ya 05. I cant complain. The vehicle performs as good as a new car.

I drive v8 zx 2016 model. Voted the fastest suv inarukanga bump na speed ya 60 talk of a beast and a guzler usinitishe na speed thika rd na hizo Subaru noisemakers :smiley: (I drive I donā€™t own the shit)

3 Likes

Hio bei haiwezi pata Axela?

Dashboard ya Belta walai hunisumbua kichwaā€¦

Demio, passo, porte, cubeā€¦unless nimepewa kama gift siwezi tamani ikue yanguā€¦however there is a demio that looks more masculineā€¦i think the older modelsā€¦za siku izi zinakaa meffi tu.

Itā€™s true about the older demio design.

Dashboard ya Belta walai hunisumbua kichwaā€¦

Demio, passo, porte, cubeā€¦unless nimepewa kama gift siwezi tamani ikue yanguā€¦however there is a demio that looks more masculineā€¦i think the older modelsā€¦za siku izi zinakaa meffi tu.

Itā€™s true about the older demio design.

1 Like