Toyota vanguard error warnings.

Right now you should be having a printed obd scan report .This will help you and a competent mechanic to deal with the specific issue without guess work .Guess work will hurt your pocket and you will end up hating the vanguard . Kirinyaga road ukienda unakaa kama deer in the Savannah always on the lookout incase someone plucks your car parts .You end up not concentrating on the issue being fixed .It’s even harder to leave your car and go buy the part .

1.8m can feed your whole clan in somalia for a solid 5 years

Go for a free inspection at the nearest AutoXpress branch and they’ll give you a report with everything you need to fix on your jalopy.

Ingia Toyota Kenya mdau

there is no 2015 vanguard.idiot

mcoondu.

Pelekea diagnosis hapo auto express … Then get a proper mech to fix it. Alot of those quacks just want to erase the errors rather than fix them.

Btw Toyota Vanguard production ended in 2013

Kulienda aje? So a friend of mine with a Toyota Rav4 had the same issue come up. The code reader gave a fault code 0456 engine control module (ECM) has detected a very small leak in the evaporative system during the vehicle off testing.
So we are working on the car. First check is a leaky gas cap. After which I will run through the gas lines looking for a crack. I