Toyota vanguard error warnings.

Guys my other ride a 2015 Toyota vanguard is showing the following warnings on the dashboard instrument panel:

1. Check engine light on.
  2. VSC off - blinking continously.
  3. Traction control icon on throughout.

Can you please advise if there is any serious issue with my automobile and what is the possible remedy.
Taken to some kirinyaga road chaps and they told me it needs computerized error code reading

After raving up na inasound like a turbo charged Subaru jua Wamekuwekea catalytic converter vizuri

VSC-Vehicle stability control. One of many possibilities.
I can do you a reader, but don’t do kirinyaga road buddy.

You think Toyota Kenya only sells Yamaha bikes.

C’mon…gari inaonyesha check engine na bado unauliza if there is anything wrong?? Enda autoexpress they check those errors watakwambia kwenye shida iko.

Read codes first.
could be timing problem

inspect wheel speed sensors maybe ziko loose halafu maji/matope imeingia. Also tafuta OBD II ya maana usome codes.

Huyo mtu wangu wa kirinyaga road amesema ni modulator wa exhaust catalyst system… I think iko kwa hiyo system ya exhaust yenye inaibwa sana

Autoexpress hawatasaidia sana

Vanguard is one crappy car.

U don’t know what you are talking about

Says a man who doesn’t own even a nduthi

One day I’mma burn someone’s Toyota

Did you resolve? The check engine light comes on and disables the traction control. You need someone to read your codes.

Still trying. Our mechanics are quacks. I have had the oxygen sensor replaced but still the error relapses

Unanunua model ya utoto unakuja kulia hapa when it soils it’s napkin… What didi you expecti?

Stupiid. The car is worth a solid 1.8m and you are here yapping yet you don’t even own a mkokoteni. Saitani keep off my car you shithole

What’s 1.8m to be termed solid? Peasantry

Usitishiwe na binja mcoondur ,he rides camels and donkeys . A camel is less than 100k the vehicles he fantasises with is stolen shebab Toyotas .
Visit a proffesional mechanic who can interpret those codes well