Transfer deadline day- Thread

[MEDIA=twitter]902956242079019009[/MEDIA]

2 Likes

He is a slow player, but I guess its his grounded position, ni ngumu apande juu sana, reinforces the Bus tactic plus he is the avaragely suited DM.

[MEDIA=twitter]902958069382033411[/MEDIA]

1 Like

[MEDIA=twitter]902965509884452864[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]902972198218031104[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]902977418671030272[/MEDIA]

I never liked him as a United fan. The guy was not confident and always looked undecided when going in for a tackle or trying to steal the ball. There was nothing really exceptional in him, he just an average player like Chris Smalling.

Arsenal - Club briefing the media there’s no money for transfers.
Reason -
If Arsenal does not have money, that’s because they’re not willing to let Arsene spend money.

Today is going to be very interesting on that front. Will Wenger throw his toys out of the pram and go direct to Kroenke to let him have a Draxler type? Or will he have to suffer the consequences of his poor summer planning and go with the squad as is?

I hope he doesn’t spend. He’s a poor judge of talent, he’s under duress, and he’s not had the chance to plan his next move.

The club needs to think about its future.

Wenger is finished. He doesn’t have enough credit with the fans to make it. He doesn’t have any credit with a squad that’s abandoned him. It’s fully over.

The big question today is will Stan go with the will of the board? Or will he back the manager like he did when Wenger went direct to him for his undeserved deal?

This is Game Of Thrones like political maneuvering. Wenger has made all the mistakes, an astute general in his youth, but sadly edging his way towards a brutal miscalculated battle he’ll never win… but he has one secret weapon, the direct line to his sugar daddy.

Let’s see how this pans out….
http://le-grove.co.uk/2017/08/31/arsenal-cash-crisis-numbers-revealed-as-board-enter-final-battle-with-wenger/

3 Likes

exactly. i dont know the fuss for him actually

Loïc Rémy is set to finally leave Chelsea after agreeing a two-year deal to join Las Palmas. (Source: Daily Mirror).
Had forgotten this jamaa yuko bado.

2 Likes

[MEDIA=twitter]902980851050450944[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]903145855498235905[/MEDIA]

1 Like

It has been a busy summer window for Paris Saint-Germain – and today promises to be even busier.

The Qatari-owned club smashed the transfer record with the £199m purchase of Neymar and are now finalising a loan deal to bring in Kylian Mbappe from Monaco – and then pay the £166m from next summer.

In an attempt to balance the books, PSG now want to trim the wage bill.

Three players are already close to moves to the Premier League – Jese Rodriguez (Stoke), Grzegorz Krychowiak (WBA) and Serge Aurier (Tottenham).

The firesale will continue today with former Newcastle star Hatem Ben Arfa, German Julian Draxler, Javier Pastore, Lucas and ex-Manchester United star Angel Di Maria all available.

Spurs might hijack Chelsea’s bid for Llorente.

Coutinho is, for me, the most exciting premier league player. Will be absolutely tragic to see him leave the epl

2 Likes

Umenoa kaka, he is not the most exciting.

4 Likes

Lakini 40 m for chambo, Liverpool wamegongwa.

11 Likes

Well, not exciting as in new and with lots of potential - maybe I used the wrong adjective there . I still feel Liverpool and Epl will lose an entertaining player in Coutinho; his goals from outside the box were just the truth.

Whom do you suppose will dazzle us this season bro?

1 Like

True, he’s not worth that much

2 Likes

Bernardo Silva of Man City.