Transfer deadline day- Thread

Agreed but I think at 5’8" he will feel the wrath of towering premier league defenders. Pale epl sio jokes

Mahrez left the Algeria national team camp to go formalize his transfer, no one knows where he is headed just yet.

Come on Chelsea don’t disappoint.

Rumour has it Barcelona.
imagine expecting Coutinho and getting Mahrez :D:D:D:D:D

Players are giving chelsea the L sielewi mbona. i thought that shiny epl trophy would make players salivate at the thought of joining the pensioners???

1 Like

These players fear competition and would rather start every game and win nothing.

2 Likes

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3 Likes

Manchester City have made a final bid of £75m For Alexis Sanchez [Matteo Pedrosi] https://t.co/wd1tgp01Nz

From 50mill to 75mill. The Sheikhs are not playing around

2 Likes

Inaweza fika 80 hata 90. I read somewhere Sanchez of late is not liked by other players. Yaani, dressing room ni kama iko divided.

5 Likes

ningekua wenger hio pesa ingekua kwa account. this is a player who could leave fro free in 10 months bana

2 Likes

Seems Guardiola anataka Sanchez na ubaya. Though he might be forced to sell one attacking player.

yep. sanchez is the player who will win them the epl.

1 Like

Have you recently watched Sanchez play? Wacha story ya euro final, have you seen him in a Bayern shirt, jamaa is useless

2 Likes

For me Mane is the most exciting player than Hazard then Sanchez

1 Like

but he would be an upgrade to the arsenal mid.
he is not that useless. bayern were looking to loan him out, not sell him.

Kroenke awache pesa?? Wenger will draw these negotiations out to see how far he can milk city alafu amwachilie. I’m thinking somewhere in the region of 80-90mill

1 Like

Hehehe…and under Wenger he would be shittier…Wacha tu aendelee na Swansea…

1 Like

infact inasemekana wenger was willing to let sanchez, ox and ozil leave on a free but kroenke akamshow awache upii halimi pesa

5 Likes

Yaani Arsenal itaumia for as long as that makende Kroenke is at the helm. So frustrating…

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeK5Cq1jgSo

:D:D:D:D:D

3 Likes