TRIPPLE TROUBLE; ROBBED THRICE WITHIN HALF AN HOUR

Chungeni sana vile mnaongea mambo ya ruthimitu, we are watching you

4 Likes

hehe mmh kumbe mabarbie huwa wanaambiwa hivi

Are you from Gachui …may know you

2 Likes

The joke back then was that you were safer in Bosnia than in ndunyu or ruthimitu, in fact the nicknames for the two were lower and upper Bosnia :slight_smile:

4 Likes

there was a time even having a smoke over there was a taboo. Used to collect my muratina from ndunyu and you find kila mtu is sniffing tobacco and sneezing hard, but nowadays nikiendea huko the place looks a little friendly. Karen- Ndunyu Rd was bad, some tourists used that rd in 2 vans some times back. They were carjacked and robbed, unluckily the bastards stole a satellite phone which was tracked to their drinking den. After drinking, they left heading towards Kawangware and just around Waithaka area they were waylaid by the Flying Squad and you can guess what happend next…

2 Likes

Hau mukiriti

1 Like

great to hear that its safe(r) now

@Purr_27 , atleast now you know can confirm that i am not making this stuff up, place used to be a no go zone, infact if a parent wanted to instill the fear of the devil to the kids, all you had to do was issue a threat that you would drop them off at ndunyu and let them walk back, however looks like its safer now, lets try and take a stroll through there one of this fine days, would be interesting to see how much its changed :D:D:D are you game?

2 Likes

Alright …:slight_smile:

Haha I remember that incident, the shootout lasted for over 3 hrs. The gangsters ran towards nyongara river with the cops in hot pursuit and moments later rounds of fire probably from an ak 47 shot continuously for like 3 minutes. Cops emerged carrying one of their own running away from the thugs! About ten minutes later reinforcements had arrived and a shootout ensued leaving behind two cops dead and four thugs down. It was rumored that two thugs escaped one of whom was the notorious matheri

6 Likes

A certain woman I know she is in( her early 40’s now) lets call her Njeri, her home is in Kirigu used to be in a gang during that time…(in her 20’s then).She was what you would call a survivor her n Wanjiku’s main agenda was to go to banks ,supermarkets…get friendly…get the set up of the place and come and map them down…then the gangsters would go for the robberies.

After a robbery , maisha ni pombe, bhang, sex for a few months …Njeri would hide the AK 47s in a big bag and some of the cash in her mother’s house kwa ceiling .Some gangsters lived at Gashui, ungwaro and waithaka…this went on for a while ,kumbe Flying squad were after them after a bank robbery in tao one night they trailed two gangsters after a night of drinking… luckily these two mama’s had just separated and used a different route the guys were shot dead. In the morning ,the flying squad peaugot came home looking for them since they had been seen near there…my dad
did not have time to look and identify them from the photos the cops showed him.

Weuh half the gang was caught that day …the last guy was gunned down near dandora…luckily Njeri n Wanjiku got saved they lived in hiding for year
They have since reformed

4 Likes

i love how the story always ends, they reformed, got saved and are now preaching the gospel :D:D:D

no one ever gives a second thought to the lives they shattered

1 Like

All the men died…the women never handled guns though ,but were accomplices

you know the Greek saying: ‘gutire muici na mucuthiriria’ :smiley:

2 Likes

Mngekuwa mnabakisha ten bob mnapanda Tu ng’othi twa gikambura

na mimi ni big wig huko ,ogopa wakanyama

nomaaa

Following the comments…quite a learning curve,this life we live

1 Like

From what the comments says,I can only says mikora ya Githurai 45 ilikuwa inatu massage back then

4 Likes

hakuna kitu kama hio ni kuharibia dago jina,in other news ni one of the areas in nairobi babuon hawezi fika hata na dawa

2 Likes

uko nikubaya kushinda gachie

1 Like