TRIPPLE TROUBLE; ROBBED THRICE WITHIN HALF AN HOUR

I lived in waithaka in 2007 for like four months. News like, there was a shoot out between police and thugs. Three thugs where killed. Last night thieves robbed those two plots, that guy is a armed thug. Be watchful where normal.

Two nights couldn’t pass without hearing gunshots sounds.

If I knew I won’t be inside my house at 8:00 P.m. I got myself a room.

I moved out.

2 Likes

Kwani hii ntash ni brother ya Bingwa?
This must be Somali translated to English.

1 Like

UWONGO,WAITHAKA WAPI?

2 Likes

Nimeishi hapo gashui for almost 3yrs na kulewa ilikuwa place inaitwa Danmars pub whose propeietor was an old man( wenye Gashui) rumoured to have been a thug sugu in his heyday. Alikuwa anaketi hapo nje na stool akiota jua. I never ventured the innards of that place past Ruthimitu secondary.

1 Like

Waithaka used to be bad news! Actually it used to harbour the disciplinary wing of the dreaded red eye sect. One njuguna gitau the late spokesman used to hang around Muthama. About a half of the indigenous kyuks in waithaka have buried their sons either for been members of mungish or criminals

3 Likes

njuguna gitau alikuwa ka hassler kadogo sana

Really enjoyed reading comments and learning about this place called Ruthimitu.

1 Like

hio ni fiefdom ya warlord wakanyaks

1 Like

:eek::eek: be safe.

Kwa kamwene area.

Kikuyu Mucatha campus is one of the most boring campuses this side of limpopo

1 Like

You need to watch “The Redemptiin Of General Butt-naked”.

that road has legends of grand robberies/jackings/murders from the 70s.

Ole wako if u had to walk to sides of karinde from ndonyo.B4 waunde by pass the area was pitch black and u had to pass under the train bridge.Ungerukiwa tu after kuingia kwa hio giza after the bridge.Tuseme taki ni mbaya, that still wasnt a hindrance ya kuenda kucheki ngwati movie 10 bob sundays:D:D

You need to watch “The Redemptiin Of General Butt-naked”.

that road has legends of grand robberies/jackings/murders from the 70s.

Ole wako if u had to walk to sides of karinde from ndonyo.B4 waunde by pass the area was pitch black and u had to pass under the train bridge.Ungerukiwa tu after kuingia kwa hio giza after the bridge.Tuseme taki ni mbaya, that still wasnt a hindrance ya kuenda kucheki ngwati movie 10 bob sundays:D:D

1 Like