Troubled police millitary minds after work

Read the story of a real soldier who survived Vietnam, here:
https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/JACK-SMITH-1945-2004-Coming-to-a-final-peace-2791334.php

When u watch hollywood u think that war is sexy. remember saving private ryan, rambo etc. the ground is horror!

Kuna jamaa najua very close friend,came back from Somalia changed.he told me tutakatufe pub lakini tupitie barabara yenye hakuna butchery.later told me akiona nyama imehangiwa inakumbusha kwenye ametoka

I am still traumatized 2 weeks later after reading this post. Especially about the Acholi kids and the DRC affair. Scary shit!
What about those who experience this shit first hand?

What a crazy world this is

This world is wild!

Anti stock theft was said to be the worst, probably hata kuliko KDF. Mateso during training was the worst or so they say.

Officers are often left to their own devices, seeing as to the limitations of their resources, the seniors screw the juniors and the juniors take it out on the public.

How often do we hear of officers blowing their brains out, it’s a cruel and untrusting career, and jeers from both the brutalized public and shallow minds only entrenches the disconnect.

So much for the age of information, lovely posts elders.