Truthful Tuesday

i love a woman with a large clit, the ones i have seen are small. was thinking of trying uganda or rwanda

2 Likes

my comments are coming lakini wacha boys wajichochachoche kwanza…

1 Like

I have a feeling they both have the kind of pussies zenye zinakaa kama mdomo imefungia kicheko.

3 Likes

I never knew about the issue till I got a rwandese friend to them and ugandans its important and encouraged in their culture to pleasure their men …and also in the process of wet sex …thats why they had a practice of pulling a gals lips when she is a teenager

2 Likes

thats it, i give a good CJ btw

1 Like

SHit…I hadnt thought abt this.

Still a.virgin

I find a females private area very crude and ugly.but i guess evolution has led to that design…truth be told kuma inakaanga kama kidonda.

3 Likes

While at it, how about those women from some place that I dont want to mention, with missing clits I guess zilikatwa while they were still young. ION I never have time to check the long and the short lips, if the bearer excites me I simply fire the base

1 Like

Reading the comments.well its a truthful tesday right.I like them big.there is a way the lips holds the mkandas when she is completely aroused.mtaani going down is reffered as kwenda chuvini.

[ATTACH=full]7414[/ATTACH]

10 Likes

Boss kuna kaumama flani ndani yako jichunguze msee… BRARE!!

6 Likes

ha ha ur not normal

hehehe

That explains it.

One minute men are usually too excited to do anything apart from huffing and puffing and cumming in fifteen seconds flat…

:smiley: :smiley: And now that you think about it?o_O

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Uganda girls especially bakiga and banyankole have long lips down there, i once sampled one and the two lips helped alot especially with foreplay. they can also be helpful to get direction if you are the kind who is often told “si hapo… juu kidogo” … you just know that you have to go between the lips:D

5 Likes

The next time I hear of any guy turning down sex with a woman coz of her clit size will be the first time … personally my only preference regarding Clits is the preference I have for being granted access to them.

unakuwaga wakiambio?