Truthful Tuesday

An oversexed Mugisu girl trained me to “whip whip” her huge clit to make her gush out torrents…needless to say the labia were like on the left above. the memory evokes disappointment when i meet the sorry liver-edge types…

1 Like

Donno why I read lips…I like flabby labia like bulldog ears and when hitting it from top she spreads them and you see all the red meat and the clit. …

1 Like

all of a sudden everyone loves huge lips, ufisi galore

:smiley: :smiley:

zi! you, are you a victim?

no am not. ulijuaje wanaambiagwo hivyo?

Ngojeni @Njamba Huthu aje aone hii thread mtaskia maneno

Finally opened up. Great. What brought you to think about this issue?

Am sorry bt am already asleep cnt comment

2 Likes

More like sleep-writing perhaps?:wink: Anyway, kesho pia ni siku.:slight_smile:

hahaha this will be interesting I dont even know what kind of labia I prefer, kind of choosing between a cheese bugger wrapped in serviettes or in a box. But that is just me

1 Like

o_Oo_Oo_O

hahaha…photographic edible evidence

1 Like

I love them small lips and big clit

In all honesty I don’t think there ever was a straight man who declined to pound a pu$$y because of the size of majora labia or minora or whatever name you call those lower lips. For men its the warmth and the tightness or texture of the cookie jar. Never about the appearance,well maybe to a very slight degree. Kuma Ni kuma unless Ni kubwa kama kikapu…

“Bull dog ears”…:slight_smile:

yes kidonda tamu…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

As every one has said hygiene is the KEY when goin down there you want to smell sex not funny smells. as for clits depends with the gal

kachabali tingz
anyway to answer @Purr_27 i prefer a tidy pussay. kuna zingine the lips are all over kama hio bacon imewekwa previously. something with medium lips after all lips n clits are fun to play with

I don’t mind so much about the outside of the “wound”. as long as the inside is tight, the wound is good. However, I have observed that most girls with huge clits are easily aroused. I have encountered three who are always horny and ready to give. They also show genuine feelings of excitement during the game.

2 Likes