Two surveys that need to be done in Kenya

Oh yes

We all know ktalk is the theatre of dreams. The only place bastards like you can masquerade as coming from functional homes. Ngoja ile Siku utapanga hio kinyambis yako kwa line ati unangojea inheritance. Utapigwa RKO hujawahi ona. On top of that, utapewa reality na mama yako ukunywe sumu ukufe.

Sorry to dissapoint you as we speak i have already inherited 2 properties title ziko jina yangu… wewe kama ulilelewa kwa disfunctional family dont try and project your stupid insecurities on me.

Happily married for 8 years. Raising my kids in peace.

Kwani mamako ni single mother? Mbona unawatetea hivi

Iyo time tutakua billionaires tutaishi fortified estates rolling in bullet proof G wagons so no worries

Juu alidinywa na budako thegi alafu akaenda mitini kudingo kuku! Sahii ako kamiti anachunishwa skuma.

Single motherhood is a time bomb in this country. Especially in Central Kenya and Nairobi. And those kids are the ones who usually engage in crime. A good/bad example is @johntez addi gaza msafi

Mamako amekulisha na pesa za modern green sasa wewe unamtusi mwanaharamu

Randy ni homosexual

Chokora kama wewe haufai kuonekana mahali watu wazima wanaongea… peleka io upii yako mbali na mimi.

Maliza hii ghasia inaitwa @magreb . He projects his insecurities to other people. Already anakuita bastard na hakujui. Don’t bother explaining anything to that 50+ year-old chokosh.

Wacheni za ovyo

@magreb ukaskia akiongea unaeza dhani ni mtu wa maana sana. Kumbe ni an old geezer maisha ya Nairobi imemshinda akahepea Uganda. :smiley:

Kazi ni kupost miguu zimeparara hapa

Maliza io mvutaji ya glue

there was a time or generation sio kitambo sana I think 5yrs ago it was fashionable kuwa na mtoi… It was an epidemic watching those kids na mimba…

Another very bitter bastard. It must have been very traumatising being woken up to be introduced to a new “uncle” at 2am everyday only for you never to see the uncles again.

Singlemothers deserve some love…lets create more fellas

:eek::D:D:D:p:D:D

Let’s just stop this for the sake of mankind