Two surveys that need to be done in Kenya

By the way @Randy , unajua wewe ni dim eye?. Your biological dad is a dim eyed named Mzee Odwido from Boro Nango in Siaya County. He is a second cousin to Raila. He was an agricultural extension officer in what you now call home. He met your mother in a thaara plantation on one of his field visits and as they say, the rest is history.
Rumour has it that anagawia watoto wake shamba. Probably you need to track him down ukukatie shamba as per dim eye culture uongeze kwa hizo mbili umepewa. You will be rich uondoke vumbi ya simiti.

pewa mbili baridi

That would be a waste of good alcohol.

Weuh vile umenarrate io stori it’s sounds like something you went through yaani uko details zote… i apologize on behalf of your mum for putting you through such shit… kuteseka ni kwa muda. :D:D

wewe ghaseer unaongelea widow/widower not singo matha …chieth maduong…!!

This are things your mother will only tell you on her death bed or worse, ile Siku mtapitana na “baba” yako, atakwangalia straight in the eye akuulize kama kwa family yenu unaona mtu ako na kisogo na mapua kama yako.

:D:D:D… seems like your mother was wilding back in her days uko story mingi izi life experience … Now i fully understand why you are why you are always bitter . I hope and pray someday you will heal.

You are the one who needs to heal. The trauma from childhood must have messed you big time. Lakini shukuru mungu alikusaidia ukapata “baba” then inishukuru for telling you what villagers talk behind your back. Wengine hukufa kama hawajui.

Mandii! Thii kucho… Babau ofuo ka saitan!

Umehit the wall kamzee, kitambi ya uji na huna pesa :D:D:D

Widows are a tiny minority of singo mathas, especially under 40 years, tukuwe tu real mzae

Watoto was single mother ndio huwa na matusi ya kishenzi hivyo.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Kwa hivyo wewe ni wa single mother? Mwanaume umepiga wall hedi at 200km/h :smiley:

Bado unaendelea kujichomea this is what bitter 50yrs with mummy issues do. Your mother did a number on you. Wishing quick revovery…:D:D

for telling you what villagers talk behind your back.