Uchokozi tu kwa feminists:Ugandan Waitress Charming Kiambu Men With Her Manners

na weh wa tene nyairofi…tafta translation

Nishakwambia mara mob I find your so called jokes stale and off. Did you not have any other contribution to bring to the thread? Just to remind you, I do not think I will be kneeling for you and your ilk in this world or the next.

Mimi i don’t mind if a woman doesn’t want to work, I will provide for her bora she manages the house exceptionally. Being a house wife can just be as hard as a regular job. Naturally it’s very unreasonable to expect your wife to be performing her wife duties well time mnarauka na yeye asubuhi pamoja mnaenda job.

Prob ni moja. Anyone alikuja majuu is expected to help poorer relatives back home unless you come from an extremely loaded background i.e our thieving politicians. So will you happily give me money to send home? rare.
So most sensible folk go halves from housework, childcare, to paying bills and this is where the cookie crumbles.

That’s not a joke.haha like I care old woman!am not paid to please you.

@Female Perspective was working there…
Kiuliso: Can one kneel with knock knees?

Then go away now. You have had your 5 minutes. You have a habit of trolling my posts lakini dawa iko. Pia mimi not paid to read trash. Never ever will.

Wivu itakuua.

I thot this was @ birikichos post,kwani ur drunk!

Be a bit more specific. Wivu ya nini?

Drunk from? so the question on manyamas was addressed to him? hehehehehe…kwenda huko.

Tumefunguka macho hatukimbizani na shineye wanawake.

Lame empty answer. So where does the wivu come in? to be really honest walimalizana na nyinyi zamani sana. When a thread starts going the tribal way it is time to kujitoa nani.

Mimi naskia kukamua an old woman with the niceness hadi a teteme

Wee merma kubali yaishe Kikuyu kunguru siku hizi tunawaskia ndufia.

'ave yourself a good weekend. Mine is just about to kick off.

Respect is not femininity. Do not confuse the two.

True I know this is crazy business

5 yrs ago my cousin alienda majuu, but hakuambia mtu. Aliacha tu kuchukua calls za watu pole pole and when alienda majuu nobody knew, aliambia watu ako marsabit and marginalized areas working with a charity volunteering group. Najuu he had ever gotten kwa such endevour openly no one has ever doubted. Incase of calls its whatsap only… alikka miaka nne akakuja family function burial na kurudi bila kelele. The thing is sio lazima kila mtu ajue umeenda majuu. some of these things ni mashida za kujiletea tu. Most family dont even know ako huko. I thinks its only me coz Im his proxy kununua vitu hapa na pale and some buddy ONLY. WAY TO LIVE MAJUU IS THAT

Eish huyo mtu ni hasidi na roho mbaya kabisa. Mimi kama niko na pesa lazima nisaide jamaa zangu kwa uwezo wangu.Unalala aje wakati your relative anahangaika hospitali na wewe umeweka pesa excess kwa mattress. Maajabu. Hii dunia tunapitia tu. Family is important bana.