Uchokozi tu kwa feminists:Ugandan Waitress Charming Kiambu Men With Her Manners

mimi wacha ata majuu…ata kufika uganda penge naeka kwa classifieds…sasa usiposema unaenda majuu nani atakupeleka kwa airport na citi hopa mbili wakikuimbia nyimbo za furaha?..na nikirudi lazma niwalipie bus mbili za citi hopa pia mnilaki mkiniimbia “mwana ndanyitagwo na njara ya umotho tonya theinie”

hiyo fish ugali ya mia ndio ningetaka kuiona.

That is oki. My family is huge and we are open with each other. We actually have a chama where we contribute school fees for relas. I do not need to educate anyone in my immediate family but niko na Kazins wengine wengi, they are the ones we call upon when we need a favour on the ground… I guess it all depends on how one is wired. Wengine tumechanga and taken them to Dubai as it is easier and they are educating their younger siblings and sending something to their parents so we tick them off the list

Eeeeer I have never been taken to the airport by villagers/relas in all my travels but most of my relas know where we are from Norway, UK, Trumpistan, OZ, Netherlands…etc.

hehee…i wouldnt either…am just playing…i happen to be on of the most introverted fella hapa nje

Same matam tumieko Mimi masterling.

Unatubeba aje,simu iko roaming ama?

Zinacome…

Siku hizi hata hakuna picking or dropping by a family member. We uber or use a taxi driver that you know personally…unaenda ukiendaga…

Kamau can continue with one of these then: Choices have consequences. :D:D:D

1. Wamboi:

[MEDIA=facebook]id=267564953858378;type=video;user=Mutembei254[/MEDIA]

1. [MEDIA=facebook]2207551622644419[/MEDIA]

2. [MEDIA=facebook]885466628283290[/MEDIA]

that first woman…yawa

I had a chick from Bukoba who used to kneel while serving me any meal or water. Unajaribu kumwambia it’s not necessary but yeye ashazoea.

That’s your context… Sisi tuko Hapa Kenya and we will give our kneeling wives money to send to their relatives.