Uhuru is Mudavadi's agemate.

plan ya mudavadi ni kupea raila kakitu ili awachiwe kuwa presidential flagbearer. noma ni kuwa agwambo lazima atamcheza, unakumbuka yeye na kalonzo odm na odm-kenya.
alafu hao principals wengine weta na kalonzo wanafeel shortchanged.
hapo madvd atatumia pesa tu alafu achezewe rough

Ile bravado inakuanga na hizi nugu za Cord

I hope you guys don’t believe your own hype. The worst president? There are some white supremacists who have been saying the same thing about Obama, who has an above 60 per cent approval rating. All indications are that Uhuru has an approval rating of 60-70%, so Kenyans must be very, very stupid to have have such a high confidence in the ‘worst president’.

Or, more plausibly, you are a navel-gazing single-digit IQed twat.

I think I know which is which.

5 Likes

LOL. Word is, Uhuru alikuwa analewa saa yote akianguka kwa mitaro akiwa shule. Hakuna kitu alikuwa anasoma. Ndio maana economy yetu iko kwenye shida ilihali alisomia Economics. Hata yeye mwenyewe amekuwa govt. kama Minister for Local Government mara mbili, Trade, Finance and DPM. Nini alifanya? Hapa ni own goals tu.

1 Like

You must be smoking some serious weed. To compare Pres. Obama’s 60% approval rating to Uhuru’s concocted & manipulated 60-70% approval rating when the majority feel the country is headed in the wrong direction.

You must have missed the essence in the statistics courses and data analysis.

Pres Obama, democratically elected president of a nation of close to 350 million people to Uhuru manipulated (rigged) elected president of a nation of a nation of close to 42 million. Jipe shughuli. Despite them being age mates, Uhuru can never hold a candle to Pres. Obama (The Audacity…) . :D. Never, even in a million years. Unaelewa?

These are facts. Uhuru is an underachiever and will always be inspite of having that silver spoon so up his ass. What a useless guy.

1 Like

Unajua my friend serikali sio kama kisiagi. Ata kibaki tulisema hakuna kitu alikua anafanya first term till thika road ikaisha

2 Likes

Kibaki rigged but not UK, he is an app right guy though not the best we can, due to privileged birth he is the president.

Stupidity on epic mode. Ati 60%approval ratings,really? I can bet half my life you’re a Kikuyu and that should explain your obsession.

It’s impossible to remove Jupilii regime at the moment. … lets swallow the bitter pill for now

4 Likes

VMC(tara Klamp) ama facing river nyando?the choice is your and dont waste my time.

wafura umekureko kitu?hata kama ni kaukali katoko tu?

1 Like

Stop throwing imaginary figures around like a politician. Who are those majority?
I bet you are referring to Cord supporters and that noisy group on Twitter.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]78564[/ATTACH]

1 Like

It will remain so until CORD wakue serious. The opposition has the goodwill lakini I feel they are wasting time coz bado hatujui ni which presidential candidate, which party kama ni CORD ama NASA and finally the agenda they have for Kenyans.

1 Like

[URL=‘https://www.tuko.co.ke/227327-the-big-lie-uhuru-caught-telling-kajiado-county-leaders-state-house.html?source=notification’]It now turns out that President Uhuru errored when he said he was still in school when Mudavadi was plucked and thrown ino politics.

The fact is, Mudavadi joined in 1989 as a Parliamentarian for Sabatia constituency, and then appointed Supplies and Marketing Minister.

By then, Uhuru was 28-years-old and not a student at any school. In fact, he married the same year.[/URL]

1 Like

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Majority-feel-Kenya-is-going-in-the-wrong-direction--Poll/1056-3355634-u979d8z/

And this is the “nyuumba” mouth piece.

@Swansea si you are desperate! You are quoting a survey by Ms Otieno of Africog? The same Africog that wanted to be enjoined in Raila’s Supreme Court petititon against the president? The same Africog that wanted Uhuru detained at the Hague?

Are you serious, jaduong, ama you are just another single digit IQed mofo?

2 Likes

Here. Good enough for you?

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/07/07/kenya-headed-in-wrong-direction-60-say-in-latest-ipsos-survey_c1382199

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000182690/most-kenyans-believe-country-on-wrong-track-according-to-survey

Ha ha ha ha ha @Swansea. You like carrying yourself as some kind of intellectual but this is a new low. One poll is from Nov. 2015 - a whole one-and-a-half years ago! - and the other came out soon after the NYS scandal broke, BUT WHAT YOU DON’T SAY IS THAT EVEN THEN UHURU GOT A 45% APPROVAL RATING (just 5% less to 50%+1).

As I said, you just sound desperate, which is truly sad. Man up Jaduong, and watch us rule for a long time to come. Or just end it all by jumping into a pnd or hanging from a rafter, whichever you prefer.

My friend (Ruto’s voice), I put those various dates and polls to show the common trend/theme. Comprende?