Uhuru is Mudavadi's agemate.

Solid summary. No gap left for a JaKuonists to squeeze through.

That’d the way Phandom is and UK has a point when he alludes to the bloated sense of entitlement that began when Mudavadi was simply shoved into his late father’s shoes by MO1. Every 5 years, he emerges and tries to latch on to whatever political outfit he finds, while expending as little of his own money and resources as possible. He almost conned UK and Ruto in 2012 with his mademoni MoU.

Yaani NASA is already registered?

1 Like

Guka, it is no more than 4 weeks since you swore that you’d not vote in 2017 and Jubilee was not waking up for. You and that fellow called @jaymoh exhibit that worst of human aberrations: opportunism.

[SIZE=6]The Reality That Jubilants and Uhuruto Do Not Want to Face…
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Make up your mind and be part of shaping the future.[/SIZE]

1 Like

Si unikatie tu sio kuniquote

@Nattydread I find you as irritating and clueless as @jaymoh / @kush yule mnono . What part of ‘die-hard Jubilant’ in my Dec. 13 post didn’t you understand? Does being critical of one political party amount to betrayal?

Sir, you are just an irritant who is completely out of his depth.

3 Likes

Si unikatie tu hadharani pia wewe

1 Like

When God was dishing out Charisma Mudavadi clearly missed out. He is one boring politician

1 Like

Guka, a die-hard NEVER utters the words ‘I will not vote’. Get as irritated as you want, but we need steadfadt supporters, not moody fatalists.

1 Like

Niaje @wakandeba

such a heated up argument yet some of you will be voting from their living areas on the internet.

1 Like

What I dont understand is how this “dimwit” defeats and continies to defeat the bright chaps with 105 years in government

What facts? The supreme court threw away the petition. Uhuru was declared winner by two constitutional bodies and you want us to believe your rumblings as fact and overlook what iebc and supreme court concluded?

You too must be high on your own supplies when you miss the essence of the comparison on the validity and integrity of elections. They need to be beyond reproach like Caesar’s wife. Elections in Kenya do not meet that threshold kijana.

And in which mation on earth do we have ceasar’s wife for an election. Systemic irregularities affected both sides. You are not smarter than the supreme court and iebc and election monitors and observers.

Give us facts, facts and nothing but facts unless you are high on something

Poa sana lakini I hope hujanisalimia ukidhani mimi ni nattydread