Uhuru Kenyatta is a Nepotist like Jomo before him!

Hehe Kumbuka Kibaki

@Nairobiguy hapa kwa ii kijiji we defend even the indifensible! Pigia mbuzi guitar.
Its said here that if Rao was on the ballot paper with his opponent as a goat, then that goat would have all uthamaki votes.

Thats a fact…

A goat has more to offer than a baboun… I can milk it, use its manure, sell it, slaughter it or increase a productive flock but a baboun consumes with little or no tangible output. Apantambua vitendawili.

Repeat RWNEBP 3×

Sasa tupatieni breakdown ya Trump’s family…

Hindiots!

And whats the alternative??
The guy who filled the prime ministers office with his family??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why do you assume that’s the only alternative, as one of your fellow mthamaki has indicated hapo ju, u can vote for a goat instead of the cheap nepotistic leader

Safi
[ATTACH=full]113043[/ATTACH]

Why are you quoting yourself now?

:smiley: yaaa wansekire. Tiga chimbebo chyechi.

Kwa hivyo unakuanga danda namna hii! Or you rented out your brains for the weekend?

:smiley: MA sweeps tu

My Uncle called the other day asking whether I’d want to change jobs and join him. His son is there and he’s doing well.
I call that looking out for family. And after I’m well established, that’s what I’ll do. There’s a high chance my cousin that I’ll help get a job will help my grandson or somebody rather than a random stranger.
And we’re all gonna die anyway.

AFTER SCOURING THE INTERNET YOU ONLY MANAGED TO GET 7 CASES…? IKO SHIDA

Mimi si mjuaji kama wewe, but one fact remains- an opinion without facing facts is even worse. Have yourself in the safe shoes and tell me your bro will be working in some field somewhere. Or even less, break down raos family members, kalonzos, putin, trump etc…

Ruth Odinga
Rosemary Odinga
Oburu Odinga
Jakoyo Midiwo
Elkana Odembo
Carey Rege
Rosa Buyu
Ochilo Ayacko
Ayiecho Olweny
Fred Outa
Sam Okello
Cornel Rasanga

…nepotism indeed!!

What has been presented is nepotism. When it comes to corruption: ‘sasa munataka nifanye nini’ is the biggest and worst crime ever committed by a sitting president if you ask me. Coz of this inaction,millions of Kenyan languish in poverty occassioned by the corruption parpetrated by those kinsmen…

Kenyans: We be ferked every day and twice on Sunday.

The alternative? Promises not to ferk us on Monday morning after a 24hour Sunday ferk marathon…

Eyu ne nyasore ekogamba!

I’m not assuming, what’s the other choice??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I haven’t seen a goat on the ballot and I don’t particularly share interests with them, other than eating them.:D:D
But then again, I guess its my choice, and I will never vote for a guy whose interests are antithetical to mine, you see, I’m an aspiring slum lord. :D:D:D
So when a guy promises tenants reduced rents or asks them not to pay rent, I’m horrified :eek::eek::eek::eek:

@nairobguy @coldpilsner Hebu kujeni kidogo wanakijiji