Uhuru Kenyatta is a Nepotist like Jomo before him!

Beryl odinga of the Kenya Railway’s retirement scheme debacle.

Bottom line NaSa is not the better option
Ekuru Aukot

And by the way huyu Nyokabi Muthama ni bibi ya nani?

I thought it is said n cast in stone that no shiny eye will ever vote RAO. No?

Now tell us about the aNasa brigade…and dont you think Jubilee is the better evil…I mean this aNasa seems disorganised and so kienyeji.

Conclusion:

Build your own empire acha kasheshe mingi kenya ina wenyewe

I only count seven ‘relatives’, I got around 13 relatives working with/for the govt. FERK, I am a bigger nepotist than uhuru, how did i mess this up soo bad. I should quit!

Weka ya Raila akiwa DPM otherwise what you are claiming here is pure horseshit! I respect the person who says we have shitty leadership rather than one who tries to say Kenyatta is shitty than Raila

Na pia arudishie wanyonge pia chapaa yao ya luo trading thrift blur blur

Usitusumbue na hiyo kura yako moja…peleka hukoo

am not his apologist

No where was it mentioned that Kenyatta is shitty than Raila, the conclusion was you should vote wisely. This idea that a Kikuyu president will benefit you as an ordinary Kikuyu ‘Wanjiku’ on the street has to come to an end. The same could be said about RAO, nothing will change for the ordinary Luo ‘Anyango’ on 9th August when he is in State House.

Whataboutism mingi hapa. Every time the sycophants are presented with facts they resort to whataboutism. I will stop here lest am branded a tribalist (which I have so often been called). I just never hold back against brainless shiny eyes. I have very intelligent shiny eye friends. Not just them, I’ve come across many reasonable ones in and out of school, work . I don’t know, maybe some in this village are the very few exceptions. It’s your right to support Uhuru but kukana factual maovu na kutaka kubadili story makes you a mbweha.

si huwa mnakana facts when it comes to Raila, which makes you a mbweha

Brare nepotist

The seven are the few who are betrayed by their names, there must be many more whom the public doesn’t know of. Your 13 relatives are employed on merit I presume since you are not PORK, otherwise if they are all in a Parastatal department where you are manager then yes you are the biggest nepotist.

so what happens when I become PORK, niwafute kazi ama?

Kindly tell us the familial relationship between each and Raila Odinga and what public office they were appointed to with appointment date to boot. A lot of the names you have written there are/were elected representatives voted into office by the public, Ruth Odinga was voted Deputy Governor by Kisumu residents, Oburu Odinga was voted for in Bondo, Jakoyo Midiwo in Gem, Ochilo Ayako is contesting, Carnel Rasanga elected etc… On Kenyatta’s list we did not include Anna Nyokabi Gathecha -elected Women Representative Kiambu et al. The problem is selection not election.

You know very well that many of these are being forced upon the electorate. The murmurs and discontent in ODM is obvious. I am not holding brief for Kenyatta. No!! All I am alluding to is that nepotism, tribalism and corruption are rampant on both sides of the divide. Presenting one side of the divide - either side - as being the saviour of this here our Motherland is hypocritical.

Having said that, I must underscore that there is nothing wrong with your relative holding a position in your sphere of influence, for as long as they got that position on pure merit.

Lakini nyinyi watu hamjielewi pia. Govt is the biggest employer and biggest business partner in kenya. You remember when news broke out that Kibaki’s brother is poor and rotting in the village and the whole country was like…ooooh kibaki ni mbaya sijui ni mchoyo hawezi saidia brother wake…sijui nini. Just 7 relatives ndio inaleta hii kelele yooote watu saba tuuuu!? Kwani they were sitted at home just waiting for uhuru akuwe president ndio awashughulikie??

Still RWNBP