Uhuru will burn this country 2022---Mark my words

NO. There was no UDA candidate in Huruma ward Uasin Gishu

No there was no UDA candidate in Huruma ward Eldoret. Moses Kuria of People Empowerment Party had asked DP Uncle Ruto to exclusively ran there to test his party. So UDA didn’t nominate anyone there. PEP has lost, they didn’t campaign well, didn’t have the team ready and were disorganized. MK himself showed up late to campaign there. Lessons learnt. They previously won 5 MCA seats in Central so we know they are able. Lessons to he leant and next time it will be a lot better.

I think coz London is more cosmopolitan, naivasha is predominantly kiuk. London presented the best opportunity for uda to front itself as a tribless party, a real hustler party.

London ward is at the heart of Nakuru. Cerelac team wanted to make a show of force. The two dynasties brothers of gideon and his half brother lee kinyanjui against Hustlers. Now add the muraithe, kamanda, kibichoo trying to force that narrative that President Uhuru is still popular. The only support they have has literary to be bought.

And what about Hells Gate ward? Why did it not go as expected for UDA?

We lost, no need for excuses there. There candidate was more liked by the people and we respect the peoples decision.

You are right. I hate him already with passion. He has just messed up everything. Unfortunately he will not live to see who will take the seat. Thanks to Corona :slight_smile:

[MEDIA=twitter]1367537400088580098[/MEDIA]
[ATTACH=full]352711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]352712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]352713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]352714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]352715[/ATTACH]

You can only advocate burning and anarchy if you have no home or own a house :D:D

Chunga sana @mlipuayote usije ukalipukiwa na gas cooker