Ujinga ya Mwafrika: Witchcraft = Christianity = Stupidity

*Me whispering to @uwesmake * Uncle huyu pastor hamalisi pwana. Si tutapata pusaa imeongeswa machi? Uncle whispers back Hapo umesema ukweli.

3 Likes

Clearly you do not believe in Christ…There may be several theories out there that have made many a religious people from all walks of religion not believe in the story of creation…there is evolution theory, big bang theory etcetera.
There are people there who have elaborated big lapses in these holy books namely the bible and kuran
Looking at it, have you ever sat down and looked all over you, the diversity of nature, the complexity of human anatomy, the earth and the seas, the sun? Scientists say that all that arose from one anaerobic cell(bacteria). There should be more than we see with our human eyes that controls how the universe works.
My take is, everyone has a free will to believe in whatever you have to believe, but life does not end at death. Our souls are immortal and judgement day is real

1 Like

[SIZE=7]“Just believe”:D:D:D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

1 Like

The driving force of society is fear and not love. That is what keeps people tightly bound to the bible and quran.

4 Likes

I always wonder with the so called Aetheists…its not your time we are wasting its not your money we are giving out mbona mna machungu hivi?

jinaisini basi…

the problem is how we worship. it gives a clear indication that religion are fucked up. there should be a better way. i ont know whichone

Will I be right to say Atheismo has recruited new members kama Guka ???

Fossil has always been like this since K-List and when time began.

2 Likes

he he he…ati Fossil…

But u do impose ur will/message on others based on ur beliefs. Kuhubiri hubiri in PSVs na stage. Kukazia akina Atwoli raha zao eti Kenya is a Christian nation…

Edit… I am not an atheist but nashuku hizi dini za binadamu sana

Bouss, they always want to remove the speck in others eyes before removing the logs in theirs. Have they seen us knock on gates like Jehova’s Witnesses? Have they seen us try to recruit/preach on mats and walkways? Wamesikia sisi tukiwapigia kelele lunch time? Have they heard try to stop people using condoms or taking their kids for vaccination?

I can go on and on until kesho.

You have a right not to open for the jehovah witness as for the walkways and mats kuna earphones so thats not an excuse…couch mwenyewe ana more than 100 channels at his disposal why he chose to watch KTN beats me…Anyway sina beef kila mtu ajibambe with whatever rocks his boat…

Because that way you only retrogress the world

@Nefertities are you a Christian? What’s your faith?

Hi @danji1 I grew up in a very religious christian family (immediate and extended) and most of the schools I attended had a pretty religious (mixed religions) theme all the way through to high school-ish.

Noted. Our profilers continue to gather useful nuggets…

octogenarian HAS DISCOVERED HE IS ALMOST 121 YEARS OLD AND IS TO DIE ANY DAY THUS PANICKING, POLE FOSSIL BUT UR GOING TO HELL

The family was religious I see. What about you? Do you believe there’s God, Jesus…? Pardon my curiosity.

Mzae mbona una machungu kwani ni pesa zako wanatumia? …Live and let live…