Ujinga ya Mwafrika: Witchcraft = Christianity = Stupidity

I’m not an atheist if that’s what you’re asking.

Its ok. u can come out of the closet now. Uncle Barrack aliwatetea.

4 Likes

Hehe, wacha tu nikupatie advice badala ya matusi. Stay out of ppl business n U’ll live longer bila stress.

For instance nikikupa iphone leo U’ll gladly take it despite the ceo of apple being gay. Hizo jeans,marashi or car u ride in prolly designed by a gay man. So stop with the hypocrisy please.

1 Like

You. I said You. Not them. In case you missed it, was specific

mimi hujiuliza hizi tu-beef ndogo ndogo na watu ambao hatujui zinasaidia nani?

1 Like

Of course. One of the signs of mtu kujaza ujinga kwa kichwa ni - when logic fails resort to personal attacks.

Exactly what I had in mind.

1 Like

Religion is sh*t:D

1 Like

But one can deduce with high accuracy if you may or may not have the money. For instance, if you’re going hungry while you can buy food, if you’re wanking to an ancient figment of overweight whore when you can procure the services of the same whore at a small fee, or if you’re unable to do what you need as if you don’t have any money, one may be almost sure you’re broke.

1 Like

Boss, i have a very low level of understanding but i know that religion just like language depends with where you were bred. If you were born in Kisii the probability of being an SDA is more than double that of being muslim, the exact opposite also applies if you were bred in Somalia. I was born and raised in Kenya, i therefore speak in English. If i was born in Kenya and raised in Senegal, i would be writing this in French. Your religion has no other basis. So STFU.
[ATTACH=full]14250[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

lol @ the phrase “native religions”

What are you saying about religion having no basis?

Boss, by

By saying that you need another level of understanding, I don’t mean you are stupid, it’s more of an experience than something learnt, like parenthood for example, it’s got to be experienced to be understood, it’s the same with Christianity unless you experience the love of God you cannt understand it. Hope that’s clear enough for you

The love of God may have nothing to do with christianity. Even a hindu experiences his love of God. Infact you dont need to go to any kyuna or nganga to experience the love of God

God=Jesus Christ=christian:love of God=love of Christ, potato /potato, like that

Beyond geographical distribution, there is no other way you can belong to a religion. It is a learned trait. There is no gene that codes for religion. I can accurately predict an unborn child’s religion by the parents religion and the place of birth. Religion is not felt or experienced. Do feel yourself now that you have learned a new language? The only good thing about religion is that it shapes peoples morals, those who cannot set them by themselves. You know like how you will get insulin injections when you can’t control your own sugars.
To cut my whole crap, i ask why are you not Hindu yet it is also a religion?

3 Likes

Going to hell? Not before I kamua you kamu kamu kama vile ulikamua ile Bukusu Shepherd. Malipo ni hapa hapa tu…

Heaven is real.Hell is real.There is life after death;at least this is corroborated by the four major religions.Scientists and atheists may come up with various theories to dispute this but theirs will remain just academic thesis.
A certain Proffessor (after putting a chair in front of his class) gave a term paper to his psychology students.The paper had only one question.
The question read,'Applying the knowledge I have imparted in you,prove that this chair in front of you does not exist
NB:You can quote any theory to justify your answer.
The students scribbled and scratched their heads but only one of them took a record time of one minute to answer.When he handed over the paper,the Proff smiled as the student had proved their was no chair.
The student had intelligently written on his paper,‘which chair?’.
Scientists and their kin can claim that their is no God but we know that there is that superior super natural being that is beyond our understanding.Godly matters are indeed complicated.The more you think you know,the more stupid you look.

Completely agree that there is a super natural being (God) given how organized the universe is. What I question is the self serving agenda of man who thinks they understand God enough to come up with their own interpretation of how God thinks in the name of religion. This is the same man who over the centuries has worked to destroy what God has created through wars,pollution etc…

areyou trying to tell us the student never surpasses the teachers knowledge?