Uliza Unicorn Swali

You claimed to have a bro in a previous post do you get mad at him na umchune whenever he makes mistakes?
Halafu do you judge the women he dates eg give complements such as swafi kaka braza/kamua hadi mkia if the lady is hot

2 Likes

Who irritates you the most in Ktalk?
Who’s the worst mod?

27 inches
Single mum

2 Likes

ni kipi kikusikitishacho??

I see what you have done there? If you want to know if she thinks you have changed just ask.

1 Like

We are riding on the same boat. Are you in talking terms with baby daddy?

I get mad at him and tell him why I’m mad.
Yes, I judge the women he dates. I give them compliments too if they deserve them.

2 Likes

Have you ever kissed a girl?

I didnt even have me in mind.
@Unicorn, what’s the average dick size from a woman’s view. You know guys exaggerate a lot?

1 Like

What does stoney do to you and is it true that if you wash Pucci with it it increases the grip

@old monk irritates me juu ya maswali zing in huuliza za ujinga and how he’s always negative on most issues. He’s my worst mod.

3 Likes

insecure one incher

8 Likes

Do u masturbate while imagining Jay is f*cking u with the sweetness n niceness?

Hahaha. Wewe umenisikitisha coz I couldn’t pronounce your sentence properly.

Sasa wewe, si uwache mwenye kuulizwa ajibu.

1 Like

Squirting is real. Tumia vidole kustimulate the upper wall ya vajayjay yaani palm up fingers zipoint kitovu alafu kwaruza hiyo kakitu rough hapo. Akiwa karibu itacontract kama rasa imekazwa. Kama uko na vitu valuable karibu songesha mbali coz fountain inafunguka. Kama hajawai squirt ambia yeye sio mkojo otherwise she may back out fearing atakukojolea.

5 Likes

I feel like I speak to him spritually. I feel like he’s always there with us. Guiding us every step of our journey. Did a thread about it a while ago.

4 Likes

Yes. I have kissed my friend’s toddler. Lots of times

2 Likes

if u were slightly stable not very stable in ur life would go forcing ur man to support u n ur kid yet the sex you had was ki roho swafi kama watu wakubwa

1 Like

You already have a son and now pg, are your babies of the same dad?