Uliza Unicorn Swali

I don’t know about other women but mimi napenda kafupi kanono

3 Likes

@Unicorn length or girth?

wallet

1 Like

I believe in planning the pregnancy coz ulezi ni kazi ngumu sana. If a man doesn’t want me to get pregnant then I wouldn’t get pregnant. There are lots of contraceptives available. If I happen to get pregnant then I know we both wanted a baby and I expect him to take up his duties as a father

2 Likes

I’m not pregnant. Hizo ni wazimu za uwesmakei or maybe ur confusing me with female perspective

2 Likes
  1. Have you ever had an abortion?
  2. At what age was your virginity broken?
  3. Have you ever had sex with a close relative?
  4. Have you ever been paid for sex?

[ol]
[li]when did you loose your virginity? how old were you? [/li][/ol]

@Supu don kesho ni Sunday?

1 Like

Ha ha ha I beat you to it.

1 Like

I said kafupi kanono so girth it is

1 Like

Level of education and what do you do?

Does your kid have dreadlocks?

Are you Zinsky or Frisson?

Wewe peleka derailment kwa kisiagi.

4 Likes

What makes you tick,or what motivates you each day as you do your hustle

I loved Stoney when I was in Kenya. I can’t get it wherever I am so my love for Stoney just keeps my home memories alive.

I don’t know the relationship between Stoney and cat but I’ll try next time I touch base and bring my findings to you.

Didn’t get that my homegal. I’m I slow?

:smiley: he was axin’ if you into fat or long deeks and i was offerin’ up a third option.

while we here, pls tell me that you with the niccur whose bathroom you obliterated. That would be true love!

Masters with a couple of other degrees on the side but still going on with studies.
This is what I do
[ATTACH=full]18216[/ATTACH]
My kid doesn’t have dreadlocks but he has very tight curls which people confuse with dreadlocks

I’m neither.

4 Likes

GTFOH and stop derailing this thread. As a moderator you should be ashamed of yourself

What do you do for a living?

1. No
    2.19 and 8 months…aA very special day that one
  2. No.
  3. I had dinner lots of times with my man then went home and had lots of sec then in the morning he would sometimes leave me money for some expenses so basically YES