Umaraya is an addictive career.

:D:D:Dkarunaini, Tetu Location, enyewe huko ukiachwa na Gari unatembea hadi aberdares na baridi haisemangi please

:smiley:

hajafugwa. huyo client hajui hajui.

In my opinion, if a prostitute had not been born Female, they would be armed robbers and watu wa ngeta.
They all operate on the same mindset, they want the money and the good life, ; but they don’t want to knuckle down and work for it.

Still I expect any reasonable woman to find a guy she can eat off of one way or another. Unless ni mjinga kiasi

[ATTACH=full]189570[/ATTACH]

Hahahaha. Kumbe unajua masaibu ya huko?

True!

Inakaa watu hapa hawajawai somewa na poko ju ya kuleta business proposal ya kitu anawezafanya. Ni kama tu vile watu wengine wamekwamia kwa ofisi liwe liwalo.

:eek::eek:

Men like you ndio mnafanya biashara idumu, hawa wasichana wakikosa customer si kazi itaisha?

Dry spell lazima tumalizange saa zingine. Na si tafadhali.

Prostitutes are cash rich and not financially savvy. Ukiona location poa ya biz, especially food or clothes, na ina mapoko wengi unakuwa birrionea instant. Akitoka kunyanduliwa anakula kuku na chips almost daily. I know someone with a fast food huniambia prostitutes are the most common customers. Pia chemist utakulia sana

Will gladly take up the business advice. Sande omwami.

safasi kubali tu umeoa poko :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D i didnt see that one coming

Kuna watchie flani hupika kahawa na kuuza condom. Makes more cash than salo ya 10k. Ni watchie at a building near a whore house

Kengine kaligeuka in the most middle of the night to hold me and sleep on my chest (I don’t sleep deeply ukiwa na hii watu), trying to push her away gently kakasema kanapenda kulala kama kameshikwo. What! Mbish! Nani anaripa mwigine?

Why pay hoes?

Majority of Ug females love sex and are addicted. kampala city last time I was there oozed sex from street gutter to women on the streets. Ni vile hao huwa submissive, ukimwonyesha alternative anabadilika