Umaraya is an addictive career.

Niaje Bingwa

Coz they have bills to pay and families to feed.

I thought ni wewe umekuwa addict.

No way! The last one I kamuad was in Nairobi hapo Keekorok Road. Kamjaka kalikuwa na vitu tamu sana. I wish tutakutana soon again.

:D:D:D:D

Hiyo ndio sheria nyingine muhimu sana kwa hii game.

It will save you from cops, nosy idlers, au penye hautaki kuchoma picha.

Kila mtu atembee solo, tukutane kwa mlango ya slaughterhouse.

Hehehehe. Kumbe pia wewe wajua siri?!

Easy come easy koo

Si addictive kwa kunguru pekee pia ndume (customers) hukua addicted Kwa lanye kuliko cocaine/heroine. A friend of mine lost almost 200K in 6months na kunguru. [SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]REAL STORY[/SIZE]

And some are addicts of miraa, weed, cigarettes, alcohol, sniffables or injectables.

1. Coz they don’t come free.

2. Sisi men we are visual beings, unaenda kukamata kamnyweso then unaona ki slay queen yellow yellow unatamani.

3. Thrill and adventure

4. Stress na upuss from the old lady

5. Dry spell

6. Back to point numero 2, kuna wengine ni ma beibe or in worst case scenario uko ma beer goggles but either way umependezwa… 7,8,9,… reason ni mob.

Sema tu ni wewe wacha stori mob ati my friend. Hope you learned a lesson son

Most have long labia popularly known as twin towers, and they are taught by their aunts on how to please men in bed.

Mpe pole zangu!

Pole boss

hapo fisheries joh…kusafisha mecho noma, watoto wazuri wazuri tu…

hmm, nice one. i should find time and narrate how i nailed a superb milf, very beautiful and clean last week. pokos are addicted to fast cash.

Its always a friend ikikuja story kama hizii:rolleyes:

We are waiting!

It is called the epiphany phase… once a woman hits 28 yrs they realize they cannot compete with the hotter 22-year-olds. Nowonder wengi huokoka between 28 and thirty.

Margaret Wanjiru gafana si alikuwa poco kabla ashikane na neno?