UNDERSTANDING MEN?

Do not derail your life for him.

Umejiuliza mbona ako 36 na hana bibi/hajazalisha despite being “loaded”? That should have been the first red flag. There is a reason why young women like you gravitate towards married men, because other women have vetted them and seen them worth to sire children with.

I would not dare.

[ATTACH=full]159057[/ATTACH]

So you want to mean Any guy above 30 (single and without kids) ana kasoro?

Hapo kwa he doesn’t drink nishajijazia huyo ni a fuck boy. Hajagrow up bado. I absolutely do not trust niggas who don’t drink. I mean how do you kill your week long stress aye? Mimi all my friends drink. I don’t like teetotallers, both men and ladies.

Halafu vile anakucall na whatsapp video call, that is a broke man. I have postpay. I always prefer calling someone I am whooing. It feels more real. More mature too. Campus kids ndio huwhatsappcall.
So like imesemekana apo juu, run. Run!

Most likely. Kasoro kubwa. Men at that age (loaded) are single by choice. Women at that age are single because nobody wants them. Hii Nairobi vile madame hukwamilia MTU when they know you are loaded and single, jua tu ana kasoro

He will take a few beers and he is done. Say 5 beers. But yes I think we will only stick to being acquainted.

The whatsapp calls is a huge NO for a man his age

Yes!!!

Huyo ni katombi. Halafu he is 36 yes na hana mbegu huku nje? Who does that? I smell a rat. Honestly. At that age unafaa kuwa na two little kids calling you daddy

If he can provide for a WIFE and kids then I support him on that front. But NO kids without marriage ama utakuwa alone with a child. By marriage I mean the real thing. His people come and meet your people.
Him not being a drunkard is to your advantage not disadvantage.
Sijui why you mind when he calls you on WhatsApp if you both have WiFi at home.

Remove your heels and run ruuuuuuun as fast and as far as you can. Woooiii do not even second guess yourself.

Thread closed like how vaginas close their legs for @screwplus lame ass meme vibes

ati hakunywi fobe? mans not hot! abort mission…i repeat, abort mission! :D:D:D:D

My problem is sometimes my wifi has a problem and I am struggling to hear him or the call is dragging and viceversa.During such instances I expect that we use a normal call.I actually call him but he will still use whatsapp call when my airtime runs out

Tf!! Hunie you better run for your life… Which man wants a woman he wants to start a life with to quit her job??

Youve reminded me of a friend of mine who went through the same thing. So this guy asks her to quit her job ati he’ll be taking care of everything. The blonde chick quit her job. The guy took care of her bills for 3 months then he left without a single word saying ati he’s been sent on an assignment… He changed his contacts later and he couldn’t be reached…
The chick was left pregnant and with accumulated bills with no job!! Aki men are heartless… Ni vile tu her mom was rich and she came to get her and her things…

So my dear that’s not the kind of man you would want to build a life with trust me.

That’s true I would not want to be with a man who won’t let me have my own money. I am a career woman and i do not want to ever change that.I enjoy my financial freedom without having to rely on a man. I thank God my mom taught me better. Thankyou

hi research ilifanywa wapi na nani?

I in fact want to settle down at the right time with a man who does not drink. Im still young he should be able to understand that once in a while I will go out and I enjoy my cocktails and whiskey. I dont want to be controlled by a chauvinist, jealous freak

we ni bibi ya navy seal?