UNDERSTANDING MEN?

Executive summary nikipata.

Who is that? I am nobody’s wife

Safisha sisi sponsors mecho.

mbisha?

:D:D:D:D

Ki vipi? Can you justify?

Navy seal ndio nimeland kwa thread wadau

@M2Random you are very young, its not a must that a man should drink. For example WE dont drink, we dont fuck outside marriage, we dont smoke and we enjoy life more than those who drink.

Sawa Bwana wa @Uwesmakeress

Just admit you dont have wi-fi at home. Nobody will judge you at 25 years.

This is what I am talking about. Gay people like @jaymoh here don’t drink. No wonder we never get along. Wewe ni wale watu walikuwa wanakumbusha mwalimu hajapeana homework

This is not a show of what I can afford and what I cannot but I will have you know that I do not buy bundles.Fibre is just 5000 a month.

Ah. Huyo has a problem with being stingy. Then you should not leave your job because once you end up with him, and I suspect you will, you’ll have issues over pesa za matumizi. As far as you know, is he under debt or doing a capital intensive project that necessitates him to be careful with money? Because that can make someone appear cheap when they’re not

umenikumbusha hizo umbwa kuna mmoja nilimchapa mawe ya mgongo aka faint

What is making a phone call? If i can afford to call him that means he is just being stingy. It doesn’t cost a leg and an arm to put even 100bob to call me when safaricom gives free minutes

The reason we dont get along ni ju ya kujifanya @Mjuaji kwa kila jambo and you always have a first hand experience in everything.
You are brown, young 24 years and a millionaire.
I would like you to find time and read a book called purpose driven life and then come back here.

Hahaha he’s a cheap bastard but you’ll end up with him. You might have to change careers to fit in with your SAHM status. Plenty of jobs you can do from home nowadays so get busy researching

I am 26years, not 24. Hizo zingine ni @KeleleZa Chura umesema hapo. Hata hii response yako inakaa tu ulikuwa snitch ukiwa shule na saa hii you are the type that kisses your boss’ ass.

I cannot date a stingy man. CANNOT. ouhh and I also will never quit my job to make a man happy.He strikes me as a man that will not come to terms with his woman not needing him financially and a woman that can make her own independent decisions.

Bado hajaomba coomer all that time? This is reverse psychology being played on you, that you count on him being a gentleman. Run.

He hasn’t .He is not in Nairobi.