Urgently advice, jokes aside.

si undinye yeye?

@Syntax_error = @aviator

Iā€™m thinking about how youā€™ll caress, cuddle, make outā€¦fvck it! I have a boner

2 Likes

gay,uko na boner juu ya shemales?

1 Like

Wewe new villager, go back to that dungeon from where you came from. Shenji!

new villager ni wewe,i am here to stay

3 Likes

Am retiring from satisfying other menā€™s wifeā€™sā€¦

Uwesmake leo ako idle sana

2 Likes

Sheā€™s a trollā€¦

1 Like

si uende akukamue awe busy?HOMOWEBDEV

2 Likes

Waschana WA kwetu Nax sikuacha wakiwa ngā€™ombe hivi. In fact huwa wanaacha mwanaume without second thoughts Na hawapigi wiper

can i fuck you?

hii ni picha yako?youā€™re such an ugly motherfucker

1 Like

Bend over. Iā€™m gonna tear your skinny ass apart.

1 Like

so youā€™re a filthy faggot?

1 Like

Naona ulibook room jana 16/11/2015, na id no yako ni 2454356. Niko karibu kujua kama wewe ni shemale.

5 Likes

KETI PALE

halafu?

Syntax_error, harakisha, na uwache kuuliza advices. Bingi ako karibu kuingia.

THEN UKUJE NIKUKAMUE @Syntax_error

Revange sex is always sweet to the man you give it to I once did it with a lady for some few months and i can tell you they will give it to you like crazy then the husband found out and she was thrown out i took her and rented a house for her in umoja i fucked the bitch hadi kwa mkia and when i got tired of her nikajitoa. One day we meet in a pub by accident and she cried to me "ati haki nyinyi wanaume muna madharau sana ulinitomba hadi kwa matako na ukanitupa and my husband mwenye nimeishi nayeye for years aliniomba nikamyima. Haki nyinyi ni mbwa sanaā€¦ "usitake ona mbio nilitoka hapo hata bill yangu nilituma the next day na mpesaā€¦ so if you are ready to be used and dumped by men go ahead.
[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek:
:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

1 Like