Urgently advice, jokes aside.

@Syntax_error , pia ukimalizana na @Bingi , @uwesmake ana kungoja pia

1 Like

Si Kuma ni yako!!, do whatever will make it happy, only you know what will make it happy

2 Likes

Wee wacha upus … Kuharibia jina Nax … Nax hakuna ma error ivyo. Hiyo room vile kiraka huyu lazima sura kiatu

Sex is overrated, fuccking him or not fuccking him will not change nor alter anything at all, its all in your mind

1 Like

kuja mimi ntakudinya vipoa

Exactly,…mmmmh maybe utashika ball @Syntax_error alafu nyang’au ilee mtoto wa nyang’au nyingine!

At the moment, it would probably make you feel good to get this revenge, but in the long run, I wouldn’t say it’s worth it. It doesn’t make you a better person and might hurt more unnecessary people.
Revenge sex is only a way to satiate your ego and to nurse your ego and bring the confidence back. It’s only a sneaky way to bring the balance back in the game of love. He cheated, so I had to cheat, even if I didn’t intend to.
Revenge sex doesn’t make things even. It only pushes both of you apart.
There is nothing like revenge sex, if you will break someone’s eyes just because he broke yours then one day this whole world will become blind. I know it hurts a lot but you can’t change the past.
Please don’t do it! Then you are no better than he is! And if someday you find someone else you’d have to explain this to them and I’m sure that’s not a part you’d want to share. You’re better off without him! Once a cheater always a cheater! Don’t do it!!

LEAVE THAT DUDE!!!

5 Likes

Leo at spax naeza kununulia Black ice kama sita well spoken. Naona u have had enough experience on this tupe hekaya madam tupunguze baridi.

Wewe hujavunja vows zako yet. Hamtakuwa na tofauti ukimangana nje. Decide kama utamwacha ama utabaki. Lakini hii upus ya kumangana nje juu amemangana nje(and not because nyege zimekuzidia or any other reason) ni UPUS!!! If you plan on repairing this in the future, you’ll just be making it more difficult.

Otherwise, pole kwa stress.

Hello dear?

Hi hun… have you seen @Mundu Mulosi

Yes I saw him walking barefoot na suruali imeraruka upande wa mbele, grapevine has it county govt imefunga kisiagi and that is the only source of his livelihood. Ametupa mbao style ya conje.
Tafuta this dude @Electronics4u ata kusort

1 Like

So you are to lower you dignity because your husband lowered his?, will sleeping with that man erase the fact that he slept with someoneelse? And if your child was to learn of your deeds would you look him/ her in the face again? Will you be proud of your deeds eventually, mmwanamke ni kukeep a straight head for her family no matter how hard things are usishindane na mwanaume umalaya, sawa?

2 Likes

wait a minute, hii receipt si ni ya last week 10th or jana 16th,…ulihanywa alafu unatuuliza maswali:mad:, ok my advice, don’t go that way,
go this way
[ATTACH=full]21254[/ATTACH]
it could be natural
[ATTACH=full]21256[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21272[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21261[/ATTACH]
and you can even grow yours by the way:)
[ATTACH=full]21258[/ATTACH]
…or you be more hi-tech:)
[ATTACH=full]21262[/ATTACH]
…all the same :oops:
[ATTACH=full]21263[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Now that is a good advice right there!
The reason I love this village, we have intelligent people.

1 Like

hahaha hun… You made his day as he’s here with me… maybe huyo a likes uwesmake…

1 Like

not sure why am thinking this is a tree holder…

1 Like

Mi naona ukuliwe tu!o_O

yes, kinatucheshea…
[ATTACH=full]21266[/ATTACH]

i concure with @Supu don there not many women that can get a room and wait for a man for sex. This is a tree holder ametumiwa na wife walikosana and she sent it to him to show that she did it. Had revenge sex. pole mtu wetu tafuta mwingine wanawake ni wengi.

1 Like