Usiku Sacco

The best way to punish babu is financially. Lawsuits and cracking down on his businesses. The best place to attack any politician is his pocket. It worked wonders on Joho before the elections. Politicians can’t operate international businesses effectively. If you make sure all his local operations are on lockdown, and his bank accounts are frozen, you have him by the nuts. Cold war.

8 Likes

I can only imagine how hard it is when you try to squeeze every argument in, and you’ve got Babu Owino behind you shouting Tibim every two seconds…
But good luck to them

Present

6 Likes

Dancing the night away in the coastal county…marking register.
Love
Pseudo

2 Likes

Hic* seated here wondering how a talker would conjure up a name as @Gecko Moriah till i got into best of terms with google

1 Like

Babu Owino is smart. Just extremely stupid with the thought process of a toothbrush. I know that’s ironical but it is what it is.

3 Likes

Alisema penkere kikonkirikororo chincherekogekeni

2 Likes

Lakini where?

Fixt

Classified location

1 Like

@amun classifed location

1 Like

@Meria Mata Shame I am not there to paint the County Red. Ebu check your inbox shortly.

Murang’a cownty - wondering why this club waiter feels the need to pop that smoke bellower every five minutes. You would think we need it to make biodegestable gas! Silly guy. 12.45 - Murang’a

Efidens ya warembo kando yako.

smh

Undisclosed lokeshen with xxxxxx xxxx

2 Likes

Check your inbox

Wako wengi!!!

1 Like

I am smiling an evil smile…

Have you got my message yet?

1 Like

Fikishwa the elusive ktalk threshold mami,just log of for the benefit of the importer.

1 Like

You horny subjects up there, pelekeni upuss inbox.

3 Likes