Usiku Sacco

No Pamba. There are 2 I am interested in as in kulienda aje? Scum and amun. I am laughing…

2 Likes

Oh I am laughing the evil laugh!!!

1 Like

How is the night going? still watching you…

I’ve been posting chess since 3pm here motor sports club south c

1 Like

Wewe,unafurahianga fujo kama ma workmate wa @pamba
@pseudonym will tell you all about it…

2 Likes

Only when my interest is captivated. Niliwaona kitambo sana the 3 of you so I stayed tuned on/in. A soap opera infront of our eyes and only I can see it? Naaaaaaaah

2 Likes

Now you bring in a new twist. @amun @pseudonym please come and set this here lady on the straight and narrow…

1 Like

Please please.

Present nightrunning 3.03

Niko hapa ngangari asibui sacco

@Eng’iti pungusa fangi…asibui ni kimogaka for asubuhi?

1 Like

asibui ni asibui tu!

1 Like

Sacco closed.

4 Likes

Lakini si alituangusha sana sana with that silly comment NKT. Raundi hii we are demanding that he deals with corruption like seriously. Our fear is that he will not because his family is heavily invested in certain areas inc his mother. Still he was our best option.

Hata… I did not see Guru closed the Sacco. I am looking for the trio that is in Mombasa sorting out some ishuu. Wanajijua. Pls guys I am dying of curiousity. What happened? This is a vvvvv hot storyline raaaaight here. Tena the babe was drinking somewhere so I hope she made the right decision???na fombe kwa kichwa…

Aki stop shouting,apart from having the worst hangover known to mankind…I am having aches and pains everywhere .Hii sacco imefungwa .:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am happy to know you are alive and can type away. Please leta update. Lakini pole for the hang’ee. That thing stops me drinking. So horrible. I look at the drinks and lose appetite.
Ohhh what caused the pains and aches :smiley:

nitapiga watu mstali -----------------

Hiyo mistari haina mwanzo ama mwisho…sema unataka nini mzee… Unajua beyond Bamburi si mbali. Am out. Sacco closed!

1 Like