Using Car Sound System in a Club

Am trying to build sound for my ka joint nipate side hustle. So after realizing a professional Amplifier (Peavey CS 3000) Goes for 80,000 one JBL Woofer for 50,000 and one top for 15,000 (equivalent to midrange and I’d have to buy four) nimeamua ku improvise. Since obtaining about three car amps + 3 subs+ and maybe four midrange speakers itakua around 90,000 am considering this option. Do you people think it would work? Shida najua itakua DC power supply. Where can I get maybe kitu 60-90 Amp 12v Power supply? Ama give me alternative sound systems that I can build or modify perhaps.

since umeamua kuenda the jua kali way, go all in and visit luthuli electronics shops e.g masimo and some at the junction with RRoad. utapata hizo dc power supply

@Electronics4u kam hapa usaidie huyu NV

In my experience as a DJ, the said subs dont work the best kwa joints. Unless unyonge sana. They tend to rattle everything.
Make sure the subs get proper housing. Sio kama za mats.
The rest sound good

Since you mostly work with this public address systems do they really have to be that expensive? Could you maybe think of a cheaper professional PA?

Depending on the size of your joint, and whether its open ama closed up. Your idea is ok. PA for a small joint is an overkill.
Kuna hizi powered speakers, they can work well.

Would you happen to know the cost of the powered? How loud are they and how good is the sound quality?

Unfortunately siko in touch na the current speakers models and prices. I know they offer good quality sound, less bulky, less wiring. And cases of amplifier kuchoma speakers zote is non existent. Only need equalizer na uko poa.

Austine-0718128988
Anthony-0724059350 these guys can get you those DC powersupply.

hii thread might assist.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/watu-wa-mahewa-saidieni-priss.47588/page-3#post-1008564

Boss,chukua powered speaker iko na mpaka usb.Tafuta mix na udunge pale or Go for AVR na speaker zake old school and you are sorted.

1 Like

I can get you a good used power Amp for around 40 k. About 1000 watts RMS.

Powered mob ni trash. Una recommend AVR gani? the place is quite huge would need about 4+ speakers

make and model?

Vitu za 2nd it will depend on the model I get in stock once I talk to my guys.

What is the area so that i can advise you on your requirements?