Village sponsor caught pants down with big machine! ( disturbing images)

Alitesa sana, Ghaseer [ATTACH]246523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246523[/ATTACH]

Apparently the Saint Mary’s (UK’s alma mater) alumni went to the States and did some magic with people’s cash it is online where Kenyan Americans really complained against him

Wewe hauna huruma kwa huyu jamaa? I also saw it all over his FB page showing off the machine in his well manicured rural home. Now I cannot believe he was living a big lie!!

let me be Benjis advocate here… he had a very good contract somewhere …actually very good and he made some very wise investments…he actually managed to put up a simple mancave, revived his farm kule kangundo and tried to put his life in order…what I don’t understand is how he ended up taking a loan…for what!

hahaha am not on social media saw never so this…some people should grow up

Not forgetting the price of Kenyan cars is nearly double na bado ni used jalopy from 10 years ago. Kuongeza loan kwa hiyo hasara ni mambo ya double digit IQ bonobos

shida tupu hii kumaintain class ndio inasumbuanga watu wengi heri niendeshe gari cheap but pesa iko kwa account ni ya maana

Mimi huaminia good work-life balance. Spend half, invest half. Juu hujui kama utaishi 3 years ama 70 more years. Kama mtu ana mshahara nono, I see no problem akispend on such a fuel guzzler. Lakini hii squad ya loans kuimpress strangers ndio ufala.

Don’t believe the crap you see on social media. Juzi I popped into a club kukunywa moja. I was from Nakuru na sikuwa nataka kuenda home directly. Two ladies recognized me from facebook, which I found very weird. Sasa kuna msee huzunguka akipiga watu picha kwa club akatupiga picha. Later naona picha yangu online sijui “friendship” chieth etc and I can’t even remember their names. Likes zimejaa hapo from mafisi wenye hukimbiza hao madame. Sasa an innocent girl may think that the two hang out with high rollers and are well-connected aanze kujidharau :D:D

naona wewe ni high roller…lazima uko league ya @Nachunisha Majamaa Sukuma

Hell no. I am a nobody in the grand scheme of things only that “nafanana” na mtu anajulikana.

Not really. Najulikana tu by maybe 1000 people max. Only that they happened to know me from social media. High roller ni matajiri na hakuna haja nikudanganye nimekafunga na sijakafunga. Just because you look “reach” doesn’t mean you are “reach” or “connected”. Many women have made that mistake :D:D

nimegoogle hiyo gari ni pesa mingi tu sana. ata angenunua E-Class angekuwa amelipa na akasahau na bado sio gari ya peasant. sasa hii yake
si ni heri angejenga mtaa tu achukue rent?

Kukopa ni sherehe,kulipa ni matanga!

but hiyo gari inakaa poa sana

[MEDIA=facebook]2402173549806756[/MEDIA]

To show off that he has a car or made it in life, stating humble is a very bad thing in our society these days.
Today a picture in ‘your car’, tomorrow a picture with auctioneers or scandals stories follow you. You

:D:D:D:D And The Bananas were his dinner that night… :smiley:

:D:D:D
:D:D:D

Nice ride.ABT tuned cars ni gari Za wasito.
Labda he had given the car as a guarantee.

im struggling with this right now.

I want a merc E240 but that will mean removing that nice cash which is in the account. If i get the benz ill be broke ishhhh… ts easier said than done. U want to flex