Village sponsor caught pants down with big machine! ( disturbing images)

Petroli ya 500 bob in a 2.5 litre haziwezi enda mbali kuliko CBD.

Mbona naona kama ni wewe umejichocha kuliko hao slay queens?

Ni ukweli nimejichocha :smiley: I am a nobody in real life.

Kuna wajinga wengine hii forum kama mutura-ndom aka @Azor Ahai who always seem to think that they are the wisest and the smartest to walk on this planet. Saa hio jamaa has nothing worthwhile to his name despite almost clocking 30 or whatever his age, just talking about his ‘brownskin’ chieth and his imaginary real estate. Let me educate you, benji had to do what he had to do. Read that again.

Usifikirie hakua anajua kuna toyota 110 kama hio yako OLX aneza pata na 200K…Ghaseeer

:D:D Mimi ni peasant hujakosea. I wonder what that makes you then…hahah. Nilikwambia I know your type wasee wa PR because I have friends like you. The type to roll in an X6 for one year inachotwa na auctioneers. I wouldn’t be surprised kupata unanijua ama nakujua in real life.

I cannot laugh at any man for being auctioned, things happen , and only those that never take a risk outside their comfort zone can dare judge.
and even for them, they eventually die.

Mimi X6 yangu nilinunua cash money

Gari ni axio

i had the same thought weeks ago.i had cash to buy a toyota harrier but i saw the dent it would give i gave up and bought a used 2011 forester and i have never been this cormfortable.cars are the same though features differ.i told myself people will be admiring the machine but mimi ndio nitalia…

ur a wise man. My same thought. Guys will compliment you alot lakini u will be running dry maintaining it. Lakini kwani harrier is that expensive.

a good harrier is 3.5-4.0m .plus initial cost doesnt factor in a car…you can easily buy a 5 million car but can you fuel ,service,and buy spares for it? if you can well and good …if not kunja mkia polepole

I wonder why people post pictures of their cars and children on social media, I find it plainly stupid

There is no KTalker that knows how to brag like M2Random. Brags that often catch up with him that only multi-handling can help him out as he continues tripping. If he knew how much money/property some folk on this forum really have, anaweza jnyonga for real.

Nilikuambia usambaze the stuff you sniff nigga

maybe this was supposed to be an inbox to boni. but he is accusing the dealer of monkey business

[ATTACH=full]247457[/ATTACH]