Villagers Saidieni.Depression is real

Tupia jama kakitu injinia mimi nime sacrifice pombe ya jioni nikatupa something.

you get tested to an extent that you can only imagine, you stop telling your story because it looks like fiction. Being squeezed slowly but surely to a point you no longer understand anything, you slowly separate yourself from the rest for they can’t understand you. The worst is not the financial fall but your soul is crushed. Fear cripples you, how sure am I it won’t happen again and so on. You envy the confidence of the people who have no knowledge of this dark side of life. I learnt that there is no security in good career and savings. When you are doing manual work worth only to feed you with a postgraduate degree and several years of experience.

I will…

Hehehe this is the wrong forum to ask for help, however true your story maybe

In shit too bruh but usikubali ikushinde will sumthin in the course of the week ! Each one !reach one ! Help one!

imefika mahali ni kama niko autopilot mode hata kwa mjengo… Watu nilidhani ni marafiki kazi ni kunicheka… Ati graduate zima mjengo… They can’t understand. Home sitaki Mathe akue chenye napitia na pia hawa wengine ju itakuwa kilio na kuhangaika. Nitajikaza hadi mahali Mungu atanifikisha. Savings sio kitu, huwa zinaisha na wiki. I had 400k kwa bank na Wakati Buda alkuwa hosi skujua zikiisha. Nlienda kutoa nkaambiwa Sina any.

hata kama sitasaidika kihela, Nita said I a mwengine by sharing. it’s worth alot by sharing

Si you save this 5 bob( which I’m sure you cancelled) and buy a new battery for your phone?

@Lecturer M M i will follow @pamba and send something.
Hii mambo tumepitia Wengi. Remember the only place to go after you hit rock bottom is up.

Nashukuru Sana dada

Nimeingia inbox and done something…

I believed this lecturer and I’m sure to have interacted hapo fass Egerton , I’ve got friends huko who haven’t been paid for a long time.

Wengine wamegonjeka hata. Loans zinawakimbiza yet ukienda finance naambiwa ungoje tu… 5.6.7 months down the line. We are owed 350 million by Egerton. Something I swore is that I’ll never refuse giving students their marks as a way of putting pressure on the admin. Ndovu wawili wakipigana ni nyasi huumia na si poa kwa students ju hawana makosa

Delete this stupid comment, sometimes silence is golden…shenji.

Graduation ya December iko kweli?

Iko but wengi hawatagraduate ju ya missing marks zenye lecturers wamekataa kupatiana mpaka walipwe

Easy there Mjamaa, just when you thought you had the worst going on for you… Nitajaribu nikurushie what I can, initials in J.N.D. be easy man.

Pole sana bro. Jikaze. Hang in there. You are strong and will rise again. Mmmmmh this govt! nitazindikisha but I think you will need to provide me with some names pale kwa inbox. I don’t have a mpesa account so normally go through world remit. I know koolibah is owed monies too by either Egerton or Moi.
Hope fracture inaendelea poa. Yangu bado imekwamilia so physio every now and again.:mad:

Very insensitive comment. Actually some of us have hearts!

Wah! @Lecturer M M hata mimi naumia but on a different level, but still nitakutumia kakitu jioni, ingawaje ni kadogo…
My daughter went though surgery, na bill bado inazidi kupanda…Lakini bora uhai…

[ATTACH=full]205889[/ATTACH]

Speak on your behalf nguruba .