Villagers Saidieni.Depression is real

yangu ilipona ju ya kupewa calcium tablets. Have Imetumess sana but mnyonge Hana haki.nashukuru sana.

Iza jamaa

This is also very sad. Thoughts of you all.

Meffi kabisa, unaskia anatokwa. Sharing and opening up ni step one ya kutatua shida.

Nola amponye mtoto.Nashukuru kaka.

pole bro. ikikuwa mbaya useme though i hope it won’t.

I know depression too well. Just dont get in the verge of being suicidal.

I hope you find the parts in your life where there is peace of mind

At least something positive. Haungeweza mjengo na fracture.

Pole sana bro. Wacha tuone vile tutado. Omba Mungu akupe nguvu. Hata hapa kwetu kuna watu hawajalipwa na Laikipia university tangu 2014.

You wouldn’t believe it but villagers have bailed me out ! Stick in there bruh ! You 1depression 0

2014??Waah I count my blessings then… Iza @Lecturer M M nilikumisjudge

Pole Sana Bwana lecturer yangu inafika SAA hii.

Nashukuru. whenever I think of suicide, I imagine the hope my parents and siblings have in me and what would happen to them if I gave up. nikasema hata kama ni kuwa Chura,bawabu au kazi yoyote ntafanya ilimradi wawe na Maisha Mema as I don’t have a family of my own. my girlfriend left last year April akisema am giving too much attention to my family pamoja na resources mind you huo Wakati Dad ako North kinangop hospital na chuma miguuni. sikumjibu hata. Nilitoka nikaenda kulia huko Botanical gardens

All will be well…

Nîndatûma cia mboga. Initials nî J.N

Nashukuru Sana kwa wote wenye usaidizi. Maneno hayatoshi lakini najua wema hauozi

Haki imagine. Wengi hata waliacha kudai hiyo doo. Na wakaachana na hiyo job.

bookmarked .

Good riddance to bad rubbish! if she could not ride the bad storm…then do you need to walk with her the tough journey that is life where nobody knows what lies ahead?

This is heart breaking… But you will rise again… Gutiri thina uturaga… We worship a mighty God and your star will shine. My initials… Mwm