VIP Portal, watu wanalilia kwa choo

what is the name of their page on fb??

kwanini my ktalk page looks weird ???

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VIPortal-Forex-Traders/556647417763191?fref=ts

This is the Founder, he studied at Buru Buru Institute of Fine Art with the money he has made, he can buy the judge and the investigator

https://www.facebook.com/alfred.w.mundia

just up your game, man, just up your game…

so i can be like you?
hope correct grammar feeds you.

1 Like

In the US over the Counter trading tools are illegal, and not because there is a con game going on, but because every joe thinks they can do it and it is very easy to have a disaster when you have fools handling radioactive material. To trade forex and some other volatile stuff properly, you need to know some advanced mathematics and a lot of other financial and psychological shit.
If you can tell what the shit below is saying then you have a chance to trade volatile stuff.
[ATTACH=full]11367[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

people get into pyramid schemes because they are greedy in the first place…

1 Like

a fool and his money…

this shit doesnt even approach infinity.
the toughest sums i did was calculus advanced

yes it does…

i didnt know.
woi pole.
silly me what was i thinking

This country is full of idiots. You can tell just by looking at the leaders we have.

3 Likes

Am not an expert in such financial calculations and I dont know what you were refering to, but from a maths perspective that is a sum of several infinite series as N approaches infinity. Essentially a zero

1 Like

here is the drama about their legality. They register or claim to be registered in the islands of St. Vincent and Granadines. Redflag hapo hapo who the fukc in kenya trades with these islands who even knows they exist? but since Kenyans trust vitu za majuu you swallow the bait. kumbe even those islands didn’t want to be party to this sheet. www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Carribean-island-regulator-disowns-VIP-Portal-forex-licence/-/539550/2444510/-/33djh9z/-/index.html

then we blame God for allowing the devil to hunt amongst us

3 Likes

And that is why I agreed with @Dunya 's argument that knowing Kenyans n their greed for free things n quick money, the FTA issue being perpetuated by @Luther12 and @Meria Mata would have spread like wildfire…

why not buy dollars from a walalo sit on it then sell? hizi calculus and mathematical models wachia akina Saitoti ju haizisaidii kama hazkkusaidia burofesa kwa helicopter

5 Likes

shika helmet, you need it

Infinity (symbol: ∞) is an abstract concept describing something without any limit and is relevant in a number of fields, predominantly mathematics and physics. In mathematics, “infinity” is often treated as if it were a number (i.e., it counts or measures things: “an infinite number of terms”) but it is not the same sort of number as natural or real numbers.

In number systems incorporating infinitesimals, the reciprocal of an infinitesimal is an infinite number, i.e., a number greater than any real number; see 1/∞.
can you put this in a layman language.
i love being a simpleton

Am talking about the equation. I have done more of infinity than you can guess. I simply didnt understand what you were claiming isnt approaching infinity.