VIP Portal, watu wanalilia kwa choo

People like Nganga get away with murder in this country, hao mafala waache kuwaste precious energy going to CID to find the con, hio pesa immenda tu ivo.

Fta is not a con game, all the equipment is being sold in legit stores and all we do is point out the gd satellites where you get all the channels you would otherwise pay for. Guys who have gone fta since klost to ktalk are not complaining.

6 Likes

i meant it surpasses infinity which is impossible.
how many viportal traders can even begin understanding this?

Okay. Watu huwa na ufala sana They just jump at things to make quick buck.

1 Like

Watu wa diaspora wanalia kwa choo because of FEP

Ata afathali angefungua biashara ya Cravats na hiyo pesa. By now angekuwa GES as a key note speaker on entrepreneurship

The guy behind the portal knows most traders will loose on the chart. when they place an order he doesnt even bother filling the trade and putting their money out in the markets there. He just waits for them to lose it all on the chart. When they do lose, he moves the money to his account. If he had filed the trade in real sense, the money would have been lost to the forex market, which is actually the biggest market of anything. If the investor makes a profit, which very few make, he pays him from the gains made by pocketing loses by many other greedy traders.

Its like you giving me 10M to invest for you in a company like safcom, where I promise to add 50M to your money and invest it so that you have a portfolio of 60M in safcom stock. However, we agree that if a loss is to be made on the investment, it must not exceed your 10M, that is the total value of the portfolio will not be allowed to drop below 50M, a point at which I must take back my loaned money and your money covers the loss(Its easy to make a 10M loss with a portfolio that size). If a profit is made and you request that I redeem the portfolio, I take my money and give you back your money + profit and you pay me a small token for work done. All time, your money covers the loss, but in time of profits, you take all profit too except for a very small fixed fee. The make sure to give you a huge leverage(Loan) so that losses and profits can be huge. After all their money is not on the line.

Now here is the trick. Instead of buying your stock, I put it into my personal account expecting that safcom stock will fall drastically, but I tell you that I have bought the stock for you and give you an accurate figure of number of shares matching the value of safcom stock at that moment. You are busy watching safcom share values but in real sense you have none there, and I know they will depreciate. When the real safcom stock suddenly falls so low that your virtual investment is swallowed by the virtual loss, I close you out of the market and send you the message that the portfolio has made a loss 100 percent on your money. I real sense, i probably didnt even have the 50M to add to your portfolio, but I have now made myself a clean 10M. The few people that win are paid off without issue. I break no rule, but you lose your money to me all the same. With forex market it happens quickly so in a few months i will have hundreds of millions.

4 Likes

@denis young kuja hapa

hata quail na sungura watu walidanganywa

Apart from Football, most of the other FTA offerings would not appeal to a regular citizen, irrespective of their economic or education status. Most FTA fanatics have a slightly wider exposure compared to the rest.

I only invest my money where i have TOTAL control over it. Otherwise wacha ninunue cravat ikae hapo nikiiona ata kama sitavaa.

Law 47 of the 48 laws of power:Do not go past the mark you aimed for ā€” in victory, learn when to stop

3 Likes

@Ingia thanks for explaining, now I understand why anyone would fall for it.

ANOTHER SCAM??
Mimi nimeambiwa nitafute kashamba nifuge kuku (layers) kama side hustle. Apparently its what every other forward thinking farmer is doing. That with around 300 chicks I will be guaranteed to make 50-70k a month net.

Swali ni isnā€™t the market already flooded with eggs? I personally buy an egg for 8-10sh depending on size.

How feasible is it?

Very feasible but you need to be there in person to make that mullah failure to do that it will be losses after losses.

waah and I get mine for 13 bob but for eggs there is always a market, there is an FB page for farmers that I always see guyz looking for someone to supply maybe 100 trays a week every other day.

wow! standing ovation. shouldnā€™t there be a paper or digital trail apart from the fancy charts to audit the transaction?

this cant be a scam like quails because eggs have a market. all those kiosks and bakeries and supermarkets. you can even park your car at a busy estate like umoja and start selling. my bro once got orders from two supermarkets that he used to sweat servicing. unatafuta mayai saa sita ya usiku coz your chicken couldnā€™t meet the order

When it comes to food you never go wrong
Brokers will be knocking on your gate.
Kua ukiskiza ile kipindi ya mkulima inakuja inooro from 6:50 to 7am every weekday

If you have the market its a great deal. Around this year Jan, i got a request to supply village market with chicken and eggs or either from their biggie which i couldnā€™t. I could have opted to do that business as a broker but ingeniharibia kwingine. Point is, you can get more than what you are quoting if you do it right.

Sadly sina ka-quater, ithuru time yake itafika.