Voter Turnout in Swing counties and where Jubilee made inroads

jua kitu moja ,voting INA take a few minutes

hehehe BABA AMECHEZA JUBILEE TEN NIL , HAWA WATU WALIIBA KURA . BABA TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS WASIENDE KUPIGA KURA . IN THOSE PLACES LIKE BUNGOMA , KISII ,NYAMIRA , KAJIADO , NORTH EASTERN , COAST AND OTHER AREAS WALIDANGANYA WALIPATA 50% HAKUNA WATU .

HOW COMES ??? WIZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Piga mbisha ueke hapa nianze Twar pale Twitter na Nasarites. Hiyo mbisha ya Mombasa polling station empty ina-trend sana.

This election would not have been there in the first place! History is made by events as well as processes. Nasa and their conspiratory Judiciary fraudulently forced this process on Kenyans and then went ahead to murky the waters.

In Coast, show a picture of Magongo Primary
Any polling station in Kipevu or Chaani,then tellus that Coast turnout is two or three people.
There fact that there is a turnout is enough. If all 290 constituencies have at least one person voting.That alone validates the election as per the constitution.

Kunanyesha so watu are chilling mvua iishe, i included

:D:D:D:D:D you will kill me one day and I know you won’t attend my funeral

As you can read in the other quoted post, Cord TV is only posting NASA strongholds. Please chukua mbisha wewe mwenyewe ueke hapa nijaribu kuanza Twar pale Twitter na Nasarites.

Well it would make sense, fear of victimization, but pia wao waache upus, 40%ni watu wengi Sana to be victimized

High voter turnout at Manga Girls high school, Nyamira County

About 65% of Uhuruto’s vote came from the Kalenjin, the Gikuyu, Embu, Meru, Tharaka-Nithi, Mbeere and Somalis.

That’s the reason why the biased media is not covering their areas. Have just seen a clip on KBC from Nakuru and the officers there are overwhelmed by the turn-out.

I can predict Uhuruto will get 7.5m votes.

Citizen reporting that in Mombasa, Mvita & Nyali hakuna mtu polling station. The same is replicated in Tana River. Akina @Meria Mata na @Kasighau please post mbisha to suggest otherwise. This is very scary. Uhuru akipata 5M votes, Raila atasema ako na 10M and it will look believable.

[MEDIA=twitter]923412791159132165[/MEDIA]

Just voted in kibera turn out is low but expected in nasa zone

Please please eka mbisha. Niko on a Twitter war na Nasarites na am not winning. Nimeomba kila mtu aweke mbisha.

In the same Nakuru and I know they chose kaptembwo coz its dimeye zone

Those in buibuis are the akina shiny eye Aminas.

it doesnt matter whether voters turn out in large numbers in NASA strongholds. the constitution is clear,
(4) A candidate shall be declared elected as President if the candidate receives–
(a) more than half of all the votes cast in the election; and
(b) at least twenty-five per cent of the votes cast in each of more than half of the counties.

for Jubilee, this will be a walk over.

Foleni zimeanza kua ndefu, wapi wale ma MCA walisema 001 hatupigi kura?

Please eka mbisha na uambie MMNN i-report on the REAL voter turn out in Coast, Kisii, Nyamira na akina Bungoma. Saa hii Shitizen inaonyesha hakuna mtu.

Lamu, watu wamesema RWNEBP. Hawataki ujinga

[MEDIA=twitter]923413679357464576[/MEDIA]