Voter Turnout in Swing counties and where Jubilee made inroads

Taita Taveta hakuna mtu. Polling stations have been deserted. @Meria Mata kwani MMNN hawa-report? Ambia sis what is happening

[MEDIA=twitter]923413950712176640[/MEDIA]

There is fatigue. Even in Central I expect a lower turnout than last time. Coupled with security fears, swing areas will be hardest hit.
But like everything else, this will be forgotten in a few weeks. What gives me joy is the fact that maraga will not attain quorum to nullify again.

Who were they voting for.I thought their candidate withdrew

You thought wrongly.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

They can have their government, sham election and votes. Life goes on. :D:D:D:D:D

Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta apart from being the drunk, lacks the wisdom and is surrounded by a bunch of idiots.

In a democracy the word [SIZE=6]LEGITIMITACY[/SIZE] means a lot. :D:D:D:D:D

Talk about cutting one’s nose to spite their face. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

it is 8.40 am idiot, more than 6 hours remaining

wakanyama muliiba kura

:D:D:D:D

Kubali mumechezwo pwegegegegegegegegege:D:D:D:D:D:D

All of a sudden leo simu za Jubilidiots hazina cameras tuone turnout strongholds :D:D:D:D

Aliye na macho haambiwa tazama…noogle wewe.

true, Kaptembwa and Ronda is dim eye habitat. Walete picha za places ka Bahati, Murunyu, Dondori etc tujionee thuraku

[SIZE=6]RWNBP NEFA EFA!!!:D:D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

Jana niliona uki ni challenge, challenge accepted

7.5m votes from servers?

@Female Perspective njoo kiasi. I will wire you 10k utolee hii nugu dry spell ya tangu 1984 so he can start thinking straight and with the head above his shoulders. Meffi. :D:D:D:D:D

no ,from your a** hole

People have not woken up, coupled with the fact that it’s raining in Jubilee strongholds. After that, ni kuumira kuumira.
RWNEBP! :D:D 80% + 1 loading :D:D:D

Last warning wakanyugi. Nimekwambia ktalk doesn’t belong to your granny.

6 .20 am nilikuwa ni vote,SAA hii niku hassle

says the guy who didn’t vote for Raila even on the first elections

Jipigie kura na mjiibie. . . stuff your ballot boxes and achieve u’r cliche of 70+1