VVTi Engine .

Are we talking about a complete engine ama slim engine?Kirinyaga road wanaua…
Any leads

Will have to connsider that

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Complete. With Gearbox.

Can give you a number of the guy that sold me mine

engine ya gari? 30k?

I remember my bro buying one for that much but that was like 10yrs back. It may have gone up but generally starting at 30-40 you should be able to get one depending on the engine

aje? hiyo ni uongo mechanic wanasemanga ndio ukubali watoe. thermostat maintains engine operating temperature. without it you will run a cold engine on the highway and a hot engine in start stop traffic so you have to wire the fan directly to always run a cold inefficient engine. This will not solve anything because most overheating problems originate from the engine itself when oil isnt circulating well or when bearings are burnt.

Wewe ni ng’ombe sawa na huyo makanika wako. Rudisha hiyo thermostat mbio mbio gari irudi form.Most likely hizi shida zote zilianza juu ya thermostat kukwama kwama.

Hapa sitaki kusema hii maneno ya kutoa thermostat iliniingia poa…skuona sense ya kuitoa but juu ni makanika pro alisema haisuru.i will have it put back.

Nunua replacement uweke. Mekanika husemanga hivyo cause they know you will visit them more often ukitoa

Hiyo gari uliendesha bila coolant. It overheated. That’s why the hoses blew or came off.

Moving on, have the cylinder head opened and both it and engine block checked for warps. If no warp, replace cylinder head gasket with original (ikikosa Toyota Kenya, check Toyotsu or Techpride).

Radiator usisumbuke sana. Carry your original (they need it for dimensions) to City Radiators in Industrial Area and have them make you a new one. They need about 3days to do that. You’ll check it’s structural integrity with them upon collection.

Lastly, rudisha hiyo thermostat. Haraka upesi.

Difference between a mechanic and makanika. Hapa he was misadvised.

A loose or failing radiator cap is an often missed cause of all the mess.

If you take this route, Industrial area. Baricho Road, Dar-es-salaam Road,etc.

Thank you!!

Oh yes!

Most petrol engines are incredibly cheap. Lakini diesel utaitana.

Keep an eye on the temp gauge. My jalopy had a loose radiator cap and coolant escaped gradually. If I hadn’t checked the gauge on time, I’d be singing a different time now

Thanks for this comment, nakumbuka there is a mechanic who was telling me to remove thermostat eti cz they are meant for the temperate countries and I gave him a lecture on why its needed, tangu hio siku hua ananiheshimu sana ata anaogopa kunigonga juu aliona mimi najua ma shit!

you mean there were no warning signs before the hoses blew!? I thought by then the temp gauge hovers around the red line