VVTi Engine .

I think most mechanics advice this because they know that if you do it, you will be visiting them more often and thus more money for them.

Is your car tinted?

??

Nilipata hata radiator cap was worn out.
Nimerepace already but bado haijakuwa fomu kabisa

Ilikuwa na maji na pia that ka extra tank had water.
When i did a check under the hood, niliskia some gorogorogoro sound at the small tank but was suprised cz ilikuwa inadrain from the radiator…
Have already repalced the head gasket but naona bado ina misbehave.maji inakunywa saidi ya petrol.

When the engine gets hot haiwez ku start .(Hardstart)u wait for the engine to cool before upige tena.
Naskia nmechoka sasa buana.
I think now ikileta ujinga tena av to buy a slim engine .

If you have ever owned these economy cars you should know that they dont have the temp gauge.Huwa tu zaonesha the engine hot light whenits already boiled…
Sijui kama zaeza wekwa ile nyingine ya kamti??

Hizi radiator cap I replace every 3 yrs or so. Ubaya ile yangu haipatikani hapa juu ya ile pressure (137kpa). So I always need to import

Hutu tugasia hatunanga the gauge.
They only flash flash the engine hot light when its already about to melt na maji imeisha radiator.

Your problems are, evidently, far from over. Did you check for warps?

We luther apana kuua mutu roho.
Warps on the head issa no.although kuna kalasinga nliambiwa ikaangaliwe akasema iko fine .so should the water from the radiator seep/spew/jet to the coolant container or it should just stay in the main radiator.

Inbox izo digits haraka upesi.
Alikuuzia ngapi yako na ilikuwa na the same problems na yangu ?

In the few Toyota petrol engines I’m familiar with, only very little coolant goes to that overflow reservoir when the engine is running. Once the engine cools down, ‘it sucks’ all the coolant back into the radiator.

Have you investigated all other possible causes of coolant loss, i.e. leaks?

How much have u spent now on engine repairs? Do the maths…told u to get a new engine ata Kama ni slim.
Av been there and experienced all u av gone through. Changed my engine and its tip top. Did an average of 16.5km/ltr from Nairobi to kilifi. That’s a 1800cc vvti

Leta izo digits za uyo dealer ama duka …
Naona sasa av to buy a slim Engine.Hawa makanika wanafanya hi shida cash cow.