Wacha nijibu huyu.. We don't find their women attractive

It’s hard to moderate such platforms objectively. Huonangi the hypocrisy ya huko Twitter and Facebook.

I always knew @Sambamba is from the lakes until last week he started to claim central Kenya lineage. Perhaps an attempt to officially rinse himself by this thread. But I will help you here. Scroll threads to the start of Ktalk threads. You will find mononaller begging to be appointed admin.

And it’s a very tight clique. And they are all agemates. If you don’t belong then you don’t get no love.
And they don’t seem to have too many ladies in that clique.

Not really go to kakamega, kitale or bungoma villages and you will find very many kikuyu women happily gathering firewood to cook for their humble luhyia men

@Finest wine ze floor is all yours.

I was about to point that out. An Okuyu can never match a Luo’s energy and pride. For all I know a Luo lady considers Okuyus males their fellow females. Pussy nigga @Sambamba pussy nigga shut the fuck up. Wewe unanikalia wale wanajme wako na stretch marks kwa haga

Leta research kijana. Just because a few handful Luo men who’ve lost way are marrying Okuyus doesn’t mean that’s the case for the entire tribe.

Wooi pole. Ken’t comment. The owner of the post is on my block list so sijui what the context is.

Hako kasample kanataka serious hammering. Then watatulia. A good dick always calms them. But sasa how will Okuyus manage that when it’s known far and wide the biggest they can manage is 4 inches at most

[ATTACH=full]377405[/ATTACH]

Mimi wasichana na tamabua ni wataita. Luo women are ugly (see video below), kikuyu women as they age the turn into roto tank with chicken legs and some buttocks that God made when he was in a hurry, kamba women are good but will cheat even with watchman, Waluyha wako sawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qWHLzw0pw

Your young stud anatoka shift McDonald’s in the next one hour. He’s probably had a long day since it’s Monday. Please receive him well. Take off dem dentures and suck that cock like your life depends on it. Because it just might. Then pikia yeye na umfurahishe like the bottom faggot you are. Sio sisi tulikuambia upewe extra oestrogen shots. So why are you mad at us for your own decisions? Haya waste no more time.

Kijana. You are Luo yourself. So then that means umekubali mama yako na dada zako wote ni ugly??

Nimesema mara mingi hapa that to a Luo man getting a brown skin Kikuyu girl is the highlight of his life’s achievement!

When these Luo lads hop on Nairobi bound buses in search of green pastures, at the very top of their wish lists is a brown skin Kikuyu girl who looks like Waiguru.

They lose their minds when they see brown skin Kikuyu girls.

To a Luo man the only thing that is above a brown skin Kikuyu girl is a white English woman with blonde locks.
But that is a lofty dream left to rich politicians who can afford to travel abroad.

For the ordinary luo a brown skin Kikuyu girl will have to do the trick.

Mama yangu si mjaluo kama mama yako na dada yako, na utahiri kijana

Man you’re such a pussy. Willing to deny your family just coz unaogopa you’ll be bullied by online strangers for being a Luo. That’s a new low. Be proud of yourself and family.

…taming a luo girl si rahisi, ukienda kuona game ya Gor hataki kubaki nyuma…Ukienda ohangla night na yeye utakipata, she will be louder than you kwanza wacha alewe…And she is more likely to cheat…by the way…hatambui pesa. Words are enough…cheke na yeye na vitu utakuta but the other problem ni USAFI…here they normally score a C plain. Nilikimbilia sendro…

Msee nyinyi hutoa madem wapi? Mnaenda deep deep in Nam Lolwe looking for the average girl?

Kuna day we were on a field project huko Kisumu. One of our colleague who was a Kamba from huko Matuu, alikuwa anasema lazima aoshe rungu/ safisha mecho na wasichana wa huko lakeside.

The first girl he approached for a rungu washing mission turned out that it was developing into something more serious.

That’s the first relationship I have ever witnessed between a Kamba man and a Luo woman. They have been together since 2008 and from the look of things the guy looks very happy.

Mimi nlikuwa tu na wa nairobi…hawa wa kujichocha na class na osungu. …