Wacha nijibu huyu.. We don't find their women attractive

Very true.
Though their grandparents/ parents settled there early. Not the shrubbing( sio matusi) direct from wherever.

Okanyal kendo nyako ma apuodho maaye Nam…

Kikuyu men don’t marry Luo women for the same reason White men hardly marry black women.

If they grew up in the region, yes they will do it. But unajidanganya kama unapanga kuenda Central uchukue yellow-yellow ati ni bibi alafu “umpelekako Punkoma akakupikieko mpoka na ukali ntuku yanku” kama huna deep pokets.

mwoman wako ni wako. stop generalizing ndo uonekane a clever failure. marry what you can while you can. period!!!

Jimit Otieno ni nini tunasumbuana, ok they are luo happy now?

[SIZE=3]@BADASS Uyũ Jimit nĩ Mũmela tumanu[/SIZE]

Also those from nakuru…watoto humble and well brought up in proper families…actually I think sisi watu wa nakuru born 80s hatujui ukabila ni nini

And you said that when?

" kusema mara mingi" is a figure speech. I don’t think he meant that you should take that literally.

It has nothing to do with what people have said over here the likes of @Azor Ahai

There are few kikuyu men that married luo women.
However the number of luo men that marry Kikuyu women is much higher and the reasons are as follows:

1. Any person would generally prefer marrying a person of their tribe because they get along better, its a culture you know and were brought in, it’s generally easier and the union is stronger
  2. And hence Kikuyu men have no reason at all of going the hard route of marrying a luo. There is nothing unique that luo women have that Kikuyu men value and can’t find in kikuyu women
  3. For luo men however you find that those that have a preference of lighter skin will have a larger pool to choose from if they consider marrying from other tribes and, Kikuyu women since they are many will the biggest beneficiaries.

It has nothing to do with the tribal hatred being spat above here

@Azor Ahai is just a conman, in reality he is suffering, I hear he married a white woman last year, see what he is undergoing right now
[ATTACH=full]377495[/ATTACH]

:smiley: hio expleneshen ya azor imekuuma kidogo

Not every dog that barks must be stoned.

There will be always culture shock if you’rent prepared enough

Shida ya madem wajaluo ni arrogance…Kuna mwengine nliwahi date alinipiga ngumi za shingo bana

All men are visual creatures.

Luo women are ugly (generally).

Stop wondering why nobody wants to marry them including their own rich brothers :smiley:

Okuyu women are good to look at but the culture clash huwa ni stress sana if u choose to shack with them. Kuna jamaa naonanga eti wife anamupeleka kwa inlaws kiholela. That is why you see most of these luos u talk about will find their way back to a lady from sides zao once reality sets in.

Sapere men are weak thats why 70% of kikuyu youth are half luhya, the men just cant keep up kazi ni kulewa 24/7 on illicit brews. a luo woman cant stand a weak drunk man. the other reason is the Kikuyu nation is Matriarchal, MUMBI is the father of the nation, women make decisions , male kids are feminine and turn out homosexual like @Azor Ahai @kyuktothecore . no sane Woman will fall for a homosexual, infact if all kikuyu women had options they would marry from luhya land thats why a big percentage of singo madhas are kikuyus , they got tired of feminine men like @SledgeHammer and chased them away like rabid dogs.

Shemeji,do us a favour, so uoe @Coronatities ?

Behold. I looked. And I saw. And saw I saw again. And looked I looked again. And no lies did I see.